Mel Gibson

The 'Communist'

Love-Letters

11/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a pet name for Oksana Grigorieva -- his "dark eyed beautiful little communist" ... this according to love letters entered into court and obtained by TMZ.

Mel Gibson love life:
Oksana saved dozens of love notes from Mel throughout their relationship -- chock full of passion, cheesiness, obsession -- and a warning about what could trigger him to become "irrational."

Here are some of the highlights:

-- "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."

-- "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"

-- "Smoocherinos all over you!"

-- "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."

-- "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul."

Mel even wrote a poem for Oksana, with the line: "This kinda love is like war ... I just can't resist your advance no more."

Unfortunately, we all know how this love story ends ...

igotfleasfromtmz

SEnd her to AZ they wear pink in the prisons, she will love it.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this shows how lame this idiot is.no wonder he is a drunk.raging,racist....sounds like he immature to and totalluy lame....how can other idiots follow this guy like he walks on water..he is a racist jerk who hates jews,mexicans,blacks,chinamen,indians.I hope when he dies the 5 or 6 millions jews who were slaughtered by hitler haunt him everyday.I would not let a child within a mile of this maniac.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she should release them you ididots..she is trying everything to save herselve and her daughter from this raging drunken gun weilding maniac.....

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 4:42 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
Is this english ^^^ or broken russian

Nicole

This is a horrible woman to have these letters leaked. She is beyond evil. I really feel sorry for Mel. These letters are so private. She is nothing but a whore.

shirleyholmes

You're the devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise

maya

You just had to print those letters, didn't you Harvey, even though you are well aware that Mel Gibson has had to endure more than his share of humiliation at the hands of a woman that you know fine well to be a gold digging, money-grubbing, lying, extortionist. You just couldn't cut him a break, could you?
Did you pay for them Harvey or were they a freebie?

Maya 28

The devil in disguise

You're the devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise
Oh yes you are
The devil in disguise

see link http://www.lyrics007.com/Elvis%20Presley%20Lyrics/Devil%20In%20Disguise%20Lyrics.html

Posted at 4:59 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by shirleyholmes

Tellthetruth59

This makes Tupperware T.its look even more like the cold-hearted c.unt we know she is. These letters serve no purpose other than to humiliate Mel.

We get it, Tupperware T.its. You're a cold hearted c.unt. But please, feel free to keep proving it...

observer77

Hi all, hi KB...you're back. Have been thinking about you and your family a lot. Have experienced that twice in my life, my father and his father (my grandfather), two different accidents nine months apart and neither one's fault. Ravaging, and it tore our family apart as we were very young and my mother descended into drink and tranquilizers to cope - no counseling in those days 37 years ago. She never came out of it. I hope your family is coping and getting grief counseling. You sound very capable at helping them, KB. You sound like a very strong person.

Regarding these threads...have started reading them again and I find it overwhelmingly sad, the thought of how hurt MG must have been after OG threw away and spat on such apparently ardent love. I fear for the influence she's going to have on that baby girl. Hopefully Lucia will be observant enough to see the vast moral divide between her parents, and the goodness of her larger family.

Hugs.......

Celtic

She used his emotions, his trust and his love to rob him of his idendity.

Posted at 2:32 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Olivia W

Isn't this the profile of an abuser? She's just digging a deeper hole for herself.

shirleyholmes

I have not read the letters, I just scrolled over it and the part about the "angel" caught my attention.

I have no desire to read the complete letter which is very private and should have stayed private.

Unfortunately TMZ posted them because they know there will always be an audience for it

Fortunately there is also something positive: It exposes O for what she really is: A DEVIL IN DISGUISE

KM

Maya... I understand your stance on Harvey and TMZ and the way they report these stories and I believe the headlines are misleading as well...but look at the flip side of all of this...it is showing what a cold hearted thing OX is..TMZ is exposing her inch by inch...so readers can piece this mess together...OX being exposed, she is standing NAKED for the world to pick apart piece by piece...and it's an ugly horrific roadmap of her true intentions giving us insite of her true character....

kelly

This is to personal. I will not be posting on this letter. Haven't even read it.I was taught that noone reads someone elses mail.

middleagedcrazy

I'm not posting on this either -- going to DV affidavits.

Tee hee