Mel Gibson

The 'Communist'

Love-Letters

11/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a pet name for Oksana Grigorieva -- his "dark eyed beautiful little communist" ... this according to love letters entered into court and obtained by TMZ.

Mel Gibson love life:
Oksana saved dozens of love notes from Mel throughout their relationship -- chock full of passion, cheesiness, obsession -- and a warning about what could trigger him to become "irrational."

Here are some of the highlights:

-- "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."

-- "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"

-- "Smoocherinos all over you!"

-- "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."

-- "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul."

Mel even wrote a poem for Oksana, with the line: "This kinda love is like war ... I just can't resist your advance no more."

Unfortunately, we all know how this love story ends ...

Tellthetruth59

everyone is a racist in some way you idiot,if you say you are not then your a liar...

only thing for mel to do is do the right thing and stick a 357 in his mouth and do us all a favor.

Posted at 5:43 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
------------------

If "everyone is a racist in some way" how are you better than Gibson?

That you could find pleasure in another person's death and suicide shows you have more hatred in your heart than you believe Gibson does. It's beyond sick -- but given your previous post at least we now know what dog you have in this fight.

azlee

mercy! Mel fell hard for her, real hard. You can almost see the school boy in those writings. I feel for him...something caused that veil to come off the eyes. I wonder if we will ever know exactly what happened.

Sure looks like she used him though.

KM

Maya

Mel has Robyn and 8 children he is fighting for...He will over come this battle .... And even though Hollywood is silent, I will bet every one of them are praying Mel sets a presidence and ends this charade of hookers getting pay outs for thier nasty ways. It could be them in the headlines next...

CW

Big deal, he was in a new relationship with a hot younger chick who banged his brains out......Happens all the time and once the newness wears off most of us say NEXT and Okskanka was obviously aware of this. Mel your guilty of only not using your bat!

maya

KM

Amen.

Maya 28

azlee

glad to see mel spoke out and it was reported on ROL yesterday. :-)

CW

Wow the 2010 class of gold diggers is already the best recruiting class ever. However it's highly recommended you stick it in their arse only!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Spin much TMZ? What a crap ridden article--who's responsible for this??

Muppet

Why when I read these supposed love notes did I feel like I was reading Mel's diary/journal??
They don't seem to be letters he's written to her but more like a daily journal or something.
Seems very odd to me.

Muppet

Posted at 5:43 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER
------------------

If "everyone is a racist in some way" how are you better than Gibson?

Posted at 5:51 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

To me Midnight Toker seems like one of those people that sit and encourage others to commit suicide on cam. Sick fkr!

Who'sThat

Gawd, i can't even bring myself to read the letter...thus far, i haven't read any of these leaked letters..i just do not think i have any right to go snooping into someone's private words of love when they were in love (actually when Mel was head over heels, we all know that witch is heartless)

it is fine if you all are able to do so and i am reading your words about the letter which gives me an idea about how in love Mel was but i feel so uncomfortable about reading it myself.

what is the point of leaking these except to tell the world how much Mel adored her...that biotch blew it. Mel was willing to be with her and all she wanted was his money and to secure her future.

she is heartless, has no soul to leak these words of Mel to us...she just has no right to do it...
i highly doubt Mel will leak anything she wrote to him unless forced to do so ...he has class whereas this bitch does not!

Who'sThat

glad to see mel spoke out and it was reported on ROL yesterday. :-)

Posted at 6:11 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by azlee

hey azlee,

i am so far behind and need to catch up on these ...it appears the lifting of the gag order has caused no holds bar for everyone...so many new articles these last 2 days...can you please tell me what you mean? what did Mel do on ROL? thanks!

Uzi

I don't understand what Team Oksana hopes to accomplish by leaking even more personal e-mails/notes. Obviously Mel was head-over-heels infatuated with her at one point, probably while he was on a bi-polar "high." But this personal stuff should not be made public. I hope that once the DV/extortion charges are dealt with Oksana and her sycophants can be held legally accountable for invading Mel's privacy.

kickaboo

Well, I don't think Mel Gibson is irrational anymore, what so ever, about losing his little grifterina.

kickaboo

“These women want to create the illusion of intimacy quickly and are prepared to take short-cuts. They are full-on and their friendliness positively gushes. They often smile too much, but with their teeth, not their eyes. The woman will say all the right things and appear keen to be seen to make plans with you, but it’s a ploy to gain your affection quickly and hook you in. “She will seem very loving and capable of intimacy and will pretend to care. However the intimacy, depth and commitment are illusions. They merely enable her to collect what she wants. Her true colors show only when all other tactics fail.