Mel Gibson

The 'Communist'

Love-Letters

11/13/2010 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Mel Gibson had a pet name for Oksana Grigorieva -- his "dark eyed beautiful little communist" ... this according to love letters entered into court and obtained by TMZ.

Mel Gibson love life:
Oksana saved dozens of love notes from Mel throughout their relationship -- chock full of passion, cheesiness, obsession -- and a warning about what could trigger him to become "irrational."

Here are some of the highlights:

-- "This is your capitalist pig landing his jet in Minnesota 4 customs! I have scarcely thought of anything but u since I left London! That is wonderful + sad because you are not near me! I need my little Russian to fill my soul."

-- "If u r up call me my dark eyed beautiful little communist! I miss u + by God, I love you"

-- "Smoocherinos all over you!"

-- "I love u madly as u can prolly tell by the extent to which fear of losing u can make me irrational."

-- "You conquered the monster in me with your love emanating from your truly beautiful + heart + soul."

Mel even wrote a poem for Oksana, with the line: "This kinda love is like war ... I just can't resist your advance no more."

Unfortunately, we all know how this love story ends ...

kickaboo

Were the letters dated before Jan. 28, 2010?

KM

Who is to say these are from Mel? Maybe Herzog wrote them..I have not looked at them so I don't know, but the picture of them look like one letter with prargraphs? Does Mel sign his name? Are there "OX" like passages in them? I think they are bogus at best and another part of her lies....And if Mel sent them it only proves what he thought the relationship was.

middleagedcrazy

@ kickaboo --

According to the previous letters released on TMZ (all these releases I believe are Herzog, BTW), they were December 2008. I am sure that there wasn't anything after February 2009.

Tee hee

ps -- I am staying on the DV thread. I got rid of all my letters years ago. That was what guys were told to do: letters, flowers, and cards. Make the girls melt.

chunx

everyone is a racist in some way you idiot,if you say you are not then your a liar...

only thing for mel to do is do the right thing and stick a 357 in his mouth and do us all a favor.

Posted at 5:43 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by MIDNIGHT TOKER

why don't you take your own advice yourself moron. So if everyone's racist, why single out Mel for? you're nothing but a hypocrite.

kickaboo

A sociopath like Oksana doesn't feel love, they use pronouncements of love like weapons against people, as tools to extort, to blackmail and humiliate and destroy. She bears no guilt because she has no social conscience, not even for her children, as she has extorted and used them. If she did, tapes about mommy giving blow jobs would have never seen the light of day, with a 13 year old boy going to school.

Oksana craves a kind of fame and attention, wants $$$ and property.
Oksana has used so many people, including doctors, to try and plot her extortion against Mel Gibson. She mocks the U.S. judicial system, she used the media like a dog uses a fire hydrant but they are too blind to see.

chunx

Oksana craves a kind of fame and attention, wants $$$ and property.

Posted at 7:24 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by kickaboo

yep, she definitely has a lot of sociopath symptoms, too bad people are too eager to bash Mel to realize that.

Joseph

*******All the Mel defenders, you are all crazy****

You guys are too funny, all the crazies that are taking Mel's side. It okay for Mel to unleash his PR firm on Oksana by releasing disgusting lies about her. Okay to leak story about her and the body guard.You all were so thrill about it, how about that!

All you Mel lovers, needs to get your head examine ASAP.Mel is not a nice man, how in the world can anybody defend him after listening to those tapes.They are both thrash,stop with this nonsense about mel been a nice guy. When did we start rewarding men who (beats women,says vile things about jews,black,women,latino, gays). Please enough with this crap, you can't have it both ways.When Mel leaks disgusting stories about oksana it's okay, but when she does the same thing to defend herself, you call her evil.

Seriously, get a grip, and stop kissing Mel's behind.I think no matter what mel does, those crazy people on this board would simply look the other way.How can you possibly defend this man after listening to those vile tapes.This is a very sick man, and you want him to raise a child.He is not fit to raise a child, He is a mess.

He is an embarrassment to his children, thank god he's not my father. The things his kids will have to deal with at school," a raving lunatic for a father, and a russian hoe for a mohter according to his dad.

chunx

interesting article:
STRATEGY AND CONTROL ARE THE NAME OF THE GAME IN DIVORCE AND CHILD CUSTODY
In Child Custody Issues, Child Support, Domestic Violence, Parental Alienation, Perjury, Restraining Orders, Spousal Support, Strategy Issues, child custody on August 16, 2010 at 11:20 pm
This is from my column in the Santa Monica Daily Press this week where I discuss divorce and child custody strategy:

I walk my dog many days a week down by the Santa Monica Pier, and I always love cutting through the Chess Park. The players are usually very engrossed in their games, as they try to outthink their opponent a play or two ahead. I’m not a very good chess player. I’ve played maybe a half dozen times in my life. But when it comes to thinking through problems, I’m excellent.

It’s one of the traits that makes me a good divorce lawyer, I can sit for hours and think through the various ways the other side is going to manipulate a situation. A huge part of strategy and negotiation is knowing what the other side wants. If you can figure out what the other side wants, it makes it easier to either give it to them and move past the conflict, or withhold it, so that you can get what you want.

For instance, two weeks ago I spent six hours in a court trying to get a settlement in place. Mom had filed a motion with the court, saying she was “concerned about the sleeping arrangements” of her 6-year-old daughter when she was with dad. The subtext was mom was worried about dad molesting the little girl. This was her third attempt at such vile slander and the third time that either a Child Protective Services investigator sided with dad, or the pediatrician, or the psychologist and now a social worker appointed by the court.

Her attorney was of a type that I can only describe as angry, bitter, defensive, attacking, and thinks their client does no wrong — ever. We spent the better part of the day going back and forth, and in the end, we arrived at an agreement which was so weak, that it became obvious to me mom never had any doubts about dad — he’s a perfectly wonderful father. This was all about control.

For the best current example of the way the strategy game is played we have only to look to Oksana Grigorieva and Mel Gibson. She has masterfully boxed him into a corner on the child custody issue.

He’s got his part in this drama of dysfunction, but her actions speak to me of a person who very thoroughly thought out how to get what she wanted.

Her stated reason for making the recordings was to “protect herself” if something should happen that night, because she was so scared for her safety. I’m sorry, but I’m calling her out on that one. I am in no way saying that she wasn’t in danger, or that Mr. Gibson’s behavior was acceptable in any fashion. It absolutely was unacceptable for him to be so threatening on those recordings.

Which is why I am calling her out. It was so unacceptable that anyone else would have hung up. I tell people when they are scared for their safety, they should leave for a safe location, call the police and/or arrange for an emergency protective order, but staying on the phone and recording the call is a brilliant strategy move. Having the presence of mind to record a call, and to remain so calm throughout the tirade is a winning combination for a restraining order, and a civil settlement.

I don’t know if his tirade was unprovoked or not, and frankly the law doesn’t care, his behavior was unacceptable. All the element of provocation does is humanize him, a fact that I’m not inclined to stress based on his homophobia, bigotry and general contempt for humanity.

My point though is, like a good game of chess, or a nasty custody battle, strategy matters, and going into a situation with a strong strategy prepared allows one to come out of it victorious.

Bubbles The Chimp

So besides being a racist, Mel is also a cheeseball. Geez.

mama9

I don't understand what Team Oksana hopes to accomplish by leaking even more personal e-mails/notes. Obviously Mel was head-over-heels infatuated with her at one point, probably while he was on a bi-polar "high." But this personal stuff should not be made public. I hope that once the DV/extortion charges are dealt with Oksana and her sycophants can be held legally accountable for invading Mel's privacy.

Posted at 7:04 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Uzi

I don't keep track of who said what on here (sorry folks, I just know the names I like) but someone was mentioning how a liar might over do the truth in order to get people to believe them. I think it could be one of those things.
ToxicMoron " see, see, it waz rear lub".
I also agree with some earlier post that speculate that the notes/ poems could be lyrics they were working on.

w

who cares about these adultery living two, I feel bad for his ex-wife, both of them are s*** bags.

chunx

*******All the Mel defenders, you are all crazy****

Posted at 7:32 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Joseph

beats women? why should we believe her? After all, she lied about Mel hitting the baby. And fyi dude, it was her side who fought off the gag order in place, since mel's team tried to keep it in court instead of playing it out in public. And no, the bodyguard story came from the bodyguard himself, whom she hired and probably had a relationship with. how is that Mel's fault that her own actions and words have bitten her in the butt and have made her look bad to the public? Yeah, Mel may not be a nice man and he may be a bigot (even though he donates millions to help sick children from all over the world), but he doesn't deserve this kind of crap from her. As for the tapes, yeah, the rantings sound awful but they were edited so who knows what vile things she said to him to make him go off like that at her? Plenty of people in nasty arguments have said some pretty awful stuff, and I bet you have a few things that you've said that you wouldn't want people to know about either.

eek

This is all sorts of wrong. I'm not reading it.

Harvey!? WTF?

Justice4mj

Mel is so f***up! sad, sad, sad

Justice4mj

TMZ, we are so sick of this ****. Please stop digging this ****!!!