Oksana Makes Domestic Violence Case Against Mel

11/13/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the declaration Oksana Grigorieva wrote that created a nuclear custody war between herself and Mel Gibson ... alleging "verbal and physical abuse, threats to kill and extraordinary anger problems."

1112_oksana-mel-declarations-launch-ex

According to the declaration, filed with the court on June 21 in support of a motion for a protective order, Oksana alleged several instances in which she claims Mel was physically abusive -- the biggest being January 6, 2010.

Oksana claims in a fit of jealousy, Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" as he stormed around his Malibu house.  Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth.  He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.  The force of [Mel's] punches threw me and LUCIA back on the bed.  As LUCIA and I laid on the bed ... [Mel] with his two hands tried to strangle me, and proceeded to choke me with his right forearm to my neck."

Oksana claims Mel's "second fist blow that went across my face also glanced across LUCIA's chin, and there was blood on both of us."

Oksana then claims Mel threatened her with a gun, as we've previously reported.

But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "Ingrate bitch" and "whore."

She claims in November, 2009, Mel was "literally frothing at the mouth and his saliva got all over my face," one time slamming a chair against a glass door and breaking it.

On another occasion, Oksana claims Mel "started chest butting me into a corner, all while I was still holding LUCIA."  She also alleges Mel would push her.

Oksana says during a phone call on February 18, Mel said he would never cop to striking Oksana.  She claims he said, "I will f**king deny it and I will say that your f**king son is a c**t liar too.  So listen bitch you will f**king straighten up or I will f**king destroy you."

We've also included in the documents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial.  Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KoalaBabe

sure liar!

KoalaBabe

You took Lucia to pediatrician the next day yeah? yet she haven't noted any of your injury and on Lucia?

Wow, with all of that commotions surely the baby would have had sustained some notable injuries even you Oksana.

Yet the pediatrician are willing to stick her reputation on the line and testify that she never seen any visible injuries on you or Lucia.

Oksana you should hang up a sign on your front door (Blackmailer and liar R " US )

KoalaBabe

A Rollercoaster of romantic dysfunction ... a much more tacky whore/trick couple than Sir Paul and one leg whatshername.

Posted at 1:02 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Dee Dee Russell

Yep no one can beat Oksana's fantasy, the punched, the gun, the shower of spits, the strangling, chest butting what next? drowning her on Mel bucket of spits?

BrAnBa

He called you a "golddigger"?!
Oh, nooooo....!! How COULD he??!

Fidel's niece

Liar, Liar, Liar!

youtube-the castaways-liar,liar
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKRFZQlkeA

kali

there is another new post as well, jeeze

little aussie reader

Posted at 1:07 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

KB may I edit that to: Oksana you should hang up a sign on your front door (Blackmailer, BJ's and liar R " US )?

KoalaBabe

Frothing on the mouth lol, now she changed her testimony on November 2009? lol didn't she claimed it earlier all of the above happened last January?

What is true and what is lie OksaLooser? every time you open your loose lips you can't make your story straight.

You can be a best writer of bitter sweet fiction book lol.

igotfleasfromtmz

What she has tried is nothing new in custody cases. Too bad she is not truthful

KoalaBabe

Posted at 1:07 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Posted at 1:13 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by little aussie reader

little aussie reader wb lol, sure a lot better too.

KoalaBabe

evening Fidel's niece and Kali huggies:)

kali

Hi kb :) I'm busy frothing at the mouth, hope I don't zap my laptop ;)

little aussie reader

LOL kali - hiya :o)

kali

Hey little, supper already made? lol

twilightmom

Harlequin romance writers have NOTHING on this ho!! Haha!
Every piece of that has been changed AT LEAST once!!! {o: