Oksana Makes Domestic Violence Case Against Mel

11/13/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the declaration Oksana Grigorieva wrote that created a nuclear custody war between herself and Mel Gibson ... alleging "verbal and physical abuse, threats to kill and extraordinary anger problems."

1112_oksana-mel-declarations-launch-ex

According to the declaration, filed with the court on June 21 in support of a motion for a protective order, Oksana alleged several instances in which she claims Mel was physically abusive -- the biggest being January 6, 2010.

Oksana claims in a fit of jealousy, Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" as he stormed around his Malibu house.  Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth.  He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.  The force of [Mel's] punches threw me and LUCIA back on the bed.  As LUCIA and I laid on the bed ... [Mel] with his two hands tried to strangle me, and proceeded to choke me with his right forearm to my neck."

Oksana claims Mel's "second fist blow that went across my face also glanced across LUCIA's chin, and there was blood on both of us."

Oksana then claims Mel threatened her with a gun, as we've previously reported.

But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "Ingrate bitch" and "whore."

She claims in November, 2009, Mel was "literally frothing at the mouth and his saliva got all over my face," one time slamming a chair against a glass door and breaking it.

On another occasion, Oksana claims Mel "started chest butting me into a corner, all while I was still holding LUCIA."  She also alleges Mel would push her.

Oksana says during a phone call on February 18, Mel said he would never cop to striking Oksana.  She claims he said, "I will f**king deny it and I will say that your f**king son is a c**t liar too.  So listen bitch you will f**king straighten up or I will f**king destroy you."

We've also included in the documents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial.  Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

twilightmom

Hello KB, hello little-
This chick is crazy. Lol. Her stories in this doc. ument are different than some of what she told in her "People" interview.
Those romance novels....read them in my teens. Funny, back then all of that just seemed so wonderful and possible. If I were to read them today I'd be laughing and saying, "that's so BS!? Don't believe it, he just wants in ur pants!!". Lol
Haha!!
G'night everyone. BBL today, snooping and a lurking as usual!!
Tmom. {o:

twilightmom

Hello KB, hello little-
Haha!!
G'night everyone. BBL today, snooping and a lurking as usual!!
Tmom. {o:

JLS

We heard him state much of this on tape. It's not a lie because we HEARD it.

KoalaBabe

I think Judge Gordon knows what he is doing. I have this feelings, she is giving Oksalooser enough rope to hang herself.
As you all can see, her testimony didn't matched with her other allegations months ago.

Liar should write down what they are spouting Oksana, because if you are proven liar you won't have a face to face the public, they will crucify you for ruining Mel reputations.

No one will hire you, because you cannot be trusted not to do to them,what you've done to Mel.

Men will stay away from you, unless you marry Horrortwitz.

Ariel

Can someone explain this statement to me? Unless I'm reading this statement wrong. How can he choke her with both hands and right forearm?

KoalaBabe

'night everyone. BBL today, snooping and a lurking as usual!!
Tmom. {o:

Posted at 1:49 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by twilightmom

Nite twilightmom:)

little aussie reader

Hello KB, hello little-
Haha!!
G'night everyone. BBL today, snooping and a lurking as usual!!
Tmom. {o:

Posted at 1:49 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by twilightmom

LOL twilight - I used to sneak read them from my mother when I was in impressionable primary school - took quite a while for me to figure out that life really wasn't that way. Sweet dreams :o)

little aussie reader

Posted at 1:51 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Ariel

She's a walking contradiction.

Fidel's niece

Her mother is a liar,too,
(like mother like daughter).

Mady the facialist -
Ok$a's "paid" friend.

No credibility. ZERO.

KoalaBabe

"But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "F**king bitch," and "whore."

1) "Gold digger"=correct
2) "Weak c**t,"= correct you are Lazy Oksana
3) "F**king bitch,"=absolutely
4) "F**king bitch,"=totally
5) "whore." yes you are Oksana

Mel was right, you are of the above Oksana.

chunx

We heard him state much of this on tape. It's not a lie because we HEARD it.

Posted at 1:50 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by JLS

Heard what? The you deserve it comment that may have been referring to something else, seeing as Oksana edited the tapes?

chunx

I wonder why she didn't record Mel saying those things to her?

KoalaBabe

Posted at 1:51 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Ariel

Ariel don't when the case goes to Court, the Judge will asks Oksana for demonstration for the juries benefits.

I would love to see the demonstration myself lol, she's unbelievable.

She had forgotten about the chest butting.
She claimed Mel chest butted her on top of his strangling, frothing as well as pointing a gun to her head.

Shuffle Demon

holy man, I swear every time she keeps telling this story it's changes and evolves and seems less plausable. I don't know how she is going to explain away all the inconsistancies from the first one she has told to the versions that have come out to the one that is now in these declarations...it's like watching someone whokeeps adding things in to make the previous inconsistancies fit better, the problem is of course they don't... it just makes it even more far fetched

Shuffle Demon

We heard him state much of this on tape. It's not a lie because we HEARD it.

Posted at 1:50 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by JLS
------------------------------------------------------
it's not a lie because we heard it? You mean you heard it...a nd your reffering to the tape and not all of her statements to the media as to what happened and how it happened and the contradictions in them...