Oksana Makes Domestic Violence Case Against Mel

11/13/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the declaration Oksana Grigorieva wrote that created a nuclear custody war between herself and Mel Gibson ... alleging "verbal and physical abuse, threats to kill and extraordinary anger problems."

1112_oksana-mel-declarations-launch-ex

According to the declaration, filed with the court on June 21 in support of a motion for a protective order, Oksana alleged several instances in which she claims Mel was physically abusive -- the biggest being January 6, 2010.

Oksana claims in a fit of jealousy, Mel called her a "whore," "C**t" and a "f**king C**t" as he stormed around his Malibu house.  Oksana says she tried to leave the house, when Mel "raised his hand and took a closed fist punch to my mouth.  He then punched me on the left side of my head, near the temple area.  The force of [Mel's] punches threw me and LUCIA back on the bed.  As LUCIA and I laid on the bed ... [Mel] with his two hands tried to strangle me, and proceeded to choke me with his right forearm to my neck."

Oksana claims Mel's "second fist blow that went across my face also glanced across LUCIA's chin, and there was blood on both of us."

Oksana then claims Mel threatened her with a gun, as we've previously reported.

But Oksana alleges other abusive behavior at other times -- claiming Mel would call her a "Gold digger," "Weak c**t," "F**king bitch," "Ingrate bitch" and "whore."

She claims in November, 2009, Mel was "literally frothing at the mouth and his saliva got all over my face," one time slamming a chair against a glass door and breaking it.

On another occasion, Oksana claims Mel "started chest butting me into a corner, all while I was still holding LUCIA."  She also alleges Mel would push her.

Oksana says during a phone call on February 18, Mel said he would never cop to striking Oksana.  She claims he said, "I will f**king deny it and I will say that your f**king son is a c**t liar too.  So listen bitch you will f**king straighten up or I will f**king destroy you."

We've also included in the documents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial.  Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

garnet

I thought he wasn't physically abusive juntil Jan 6.
and according to People that was the day he was spitting on her face untl it was covered in saliva. According to her statement in this report it happened in Nov 2009. Did it happen twice??
So according to this statement, she ran out - was that before or after he pulled a gun out of his shorts? Cause I don't see it in this statement.
Did he leave before or after the punches? He saw a lot that day, what's he doing letting it happen... hmmmmm cause it didn't?
Thank you, People Magazine for a different version of events. You're either very biased towards Mel, very gullible, or doing a good deed and catching Oksana on her own lies.

garnet

I apologize I just saw the gun pulling statement - my screen scrolled down too quickly and missed some paragraphs.

Ariel

Here is another statement I do not understand? There was no damage to her mouth area at all except her VENEERS. NO swollen lips. No busted lip. NO abrasion. No bruising. NOTHING! Her Veneers looks as if she pop them off or her dentist did. If there was blood why she didn't take Lucia to the doctor that night. It is a natural mother instinct to take their child to the doctor after an incident like she describe. You don't think about it. You just do it without any thought. Your child is your main concern. Another thing a violent abusive man don't just hit you twice and leave you little evidence that he hit you. Lucia pediatrician did not see any marks on Lucia or Ox. If she notice any marks on Lucia or Ox she would have to reported it.

KoalaBabe

I thought he wasn't physically abusive juntil Jan 6.

Posted at 2:08 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by garnet

Garnet Judge Gordon probably shaking his heads everytime he hear Oksana's lies.

But he has to wait for the forensic analysis of Oksana's computer.
The Judge actually is following the rules on this case.
I reckon he is giving Oksana some a longer rope and Horowitz to hang themselves.

Shuffle Demon

So all these injuries and she never went to the police and no doctors reported seeing them? Mel was butting Oksana while she was holding Lucia, anbd lucia didnt get a bump or a bruise and wasn't hurt???? O.K. explain that to me? Mel weighs what 200lbs... and Lucia considerably less and she never had a bump or bruise that anyone reported or saw? But yet OxSanity was concerned enough to tape it, and take photgraphs but nbot go to a doctor, or take Lucia to a hospital to make sure she wasn't injured or call 911 to have the Police come, or go to them? And this is despite all this supposed evidence of an assult...yeah..that seems believeable

little aussie reader

No mention of taking Lucia to the pediatrician the day after the alleged baby hitting. Just Ox going to the dentist. Or am I reading it wrong?

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:15 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Ariel
--------------------------------------------------------
I agree Ariel..doesn't seem like she was too worried as she claims to have been, for someone who keeps blathering on about how much in danger she thinks Lucia and her are in, she sure doesn't seem too worried to actually do anything about it where the Law is concerned... But if it involves cash then she seems all motivated by fear all of a sudden... wonder why there is such a glaring contradiction there...

little aussie reader

Appears Lucia's appointment with the pediatrician was pre-determined and only uncovered a garden variety infant hernia. Not exactly the aftermath of a terrifying ordeal.

Ariel

Can someone explain this statement to me? Unless I'm reading this statement wrong. How can he choke her with both hands and right forearm?

Posted at 1:51 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Ariel

Ariel don't when the case goes to Court, the Judge will asks Oksana for demonstration for the juries benefits.

I would love to see the demonstration myself lol, she's unbelievable.

She had forgotten about the chest butting.
She claimed Mel chest butted her on top of his strangling, frothing as well as pointing a gun to her head.

Posted at 2:04 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe

KB LOL I luv see the demonstration too.

KoalaBabe

Posted at 2:19 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Not only that, if Mel punched her twice plus on the temple
she would had been knocked out.

Yet she managed to stay upright and was still holding Lucia?

Ariel

Posted at 2:15 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Ariel
--------------------------------------------------------

Posted at 2:22 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Shuffle Demon
I am looking forward to the outcome of this. It very clear that her action speaks louder than her words.

little aussie reader

Declaration of respondent, Oksana Grigorieva: 54 through 56. It's not about money, it's about protecting my daughter. PUH- LEASE!

garnet

She left in feare???? Where can she go to hide???? To his other house of course!

Shuffle Demon

Not only that, if Mel punched her twice plus on the temple
she would had been knocked out.

Yet she managed to stay upright and was still holding Lucia?

Posted at 2:23 AM on Nov 13, 2010 by KoalaBabe
-------------------------------------------------
I know KB... the story is so not fitting of someone who was a DV victim, the traits OxSanity exhibits do not mesh at all with what she claims...she tries hard to make it seem so but it just doesn't fit...her actions on what happened and what she did during all that time are totally inconsistant with what most DV victims do...

Sincerity

We've also included in the do***ents, declarations from Oksana's mother, as well as her facialist, Mady Shany, who claims 6 days after the January 6 blowout, Oksana came to her for a facial. Shany claims she observed "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead."

MS. SHANY "IS NOT" A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL!!! FURTHERMORE, WHY HASN'T ANYONE WHO IS DO***ENTED THE SO CALLED INJURIES THAT SHE DESCRIBED??? AS FAR AS MS. SHANY KNOWS, WHAT SHE OBSERVED COULD HAVE BEEN "SELF INFLICTED" BY "OLE GREEDY" HERSELF!!!