Michael Jackson -- First Single Released

11/15/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first official single from the new Michael Jackson album was just released on MichaelJackson.com -- "Hold My Hand" featuring Akon.

Michael Jackson's Hold My Hand

As we previously reported, Akon returned to the studio recently to put the finishing touches on the track.

The full album is due out December 14.

Nessie

Heartbreaker - Pt. 2......
Do you know where your LISTENING SKILLS are???
If you want to hear an unreleased track that SHOULD be released, chew on this:

OWWWWWWW........Now THAT'S MY MICHAEL!!!!!
Cher
MJJ Justice League 2009--WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
No Peace till Justice!
MICHAEL--IL.O.V.E.U4EVER and MISS-U-SO-MUCH!!

Posted at 11:56 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Cherwood

* * * *

Sounds like garbage, girl - no rhythm, no voice, no MJ.

"Hold My Hand" is the real deal - get with it!

eddie

FAKE!!...ALBUMS...WILL...EXECUTORS...SONY...AEG... = TO A BIG

TIME COVER-UP!!!!

Nessie

I love this song. I can see him singing it, can't you?

Posted at 12:36 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by Elisabeth

* * * *

Yes! I wish someone had been there filming in the studio the way Michael always used to do, have someone filming him...

LC4Michael

Love, Love, LOVE this song!!!! MJ's voice is as strong as ever!

Cannot wait to hear the rest of this CD!

Bubbles The Chimp

I wouldn't even call that an MJ song. How many cut and paste duet vocal tracks is this album going to have?

azlee

I like this, I think I will buy this cd too. A little bit different which I love.

Coco

Lame.....Michael would've never released this. The only cool thing about this; is the album cover making an "M" with their arms. Subpar and boring.

CAROL

WHAT A AWESOME....OUR KING IS BACK!

Brenda Jackson

Miichaaell FOREVEEER ; Uhhhhhhh

Louis

Michael Jackson was not a pedophile, he was a nice eccentric guy who gave 350 million dollars to charity, spent one million dollars a year on the upkeep of neverland to bring sick and poor children to an amusement park were you didn't have to pay for anything. He paid for presents and for medical fees of kids in hospitals as well.

Lisa

why do people get so upset about the release of these songs. many people who pass have their memoirs and diaries plublished....authors who have passed have unfinished stories on their computer and they are published AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING. No one says that the family is just trying to make money off of this. People want this so why not publish it.
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG AND AM VERY HAPPY THEY ARE PUBLISHING THIS!!!!!

Joanne

Michael you will always be the best in the world
Just listened to hold my hand. i could not stop the tears from flowing. Michael I miss you so much xoxoxoxo

1234

AMAZING!!!!!!

Vicky

same sound, same as the other songs that he has done before-very boring..hated it. nothing new here, like eating your own puke.

Posted at 9:16 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by croc

Well my dear, only someone who is used to eating his own puke knows the difference! We fans much rather listen to Michael than eating our own puke thank you very much. Mind you it is good that soemone who is into eating his own puke is not among us.

maria mills

love it l.o.v.e you michael