Michael Jackson -- First Single Released

11/15/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The first official single from the new Michael Jackson album was just released on MichaelJackson.com -- "Hold My Hand" featuring Akon.

Michael Jackson's Hold My Hand

As we previously reported, Akon returned to the studio recently to put the finishing touches on the track.

The full album is due out December 14.

Lee lee

Jacko loved holding hands,look how he was holding that young man's hand on the show with Bashir.
Posted at 6:22 AM on Nov 15, 2010 by Sunshine

Michael also held Karen Faye´s (his makeup artist) hand during the Bashir interview, Bashir just chose not to show it - no sensationalism in Michael holding a woman´s hand. Karen even rested her head on Michael´s shoulder, much like Gavin. You can see that in the outtakes. So take your dirty mind to the laundromat.
Posted at 12:11 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Siggisis

People with sick dirty perverted minds they see every good deed Michael Jackson was doing with children in a perverted way.If MJ buys gifts for sick children,it is because he wants to also buy their silence.If MJ holds a child's hand it is because he wants to molest that child later.If MJ visits hospitals and orphanages it is because he is recruiting his next victims.If MJ gives his bed to a child who visits him at Neverland it is because he wants to have sex with that child.People with sick dirty perverted minds they are really pathetic.Diane Dimond,Tom Sneddon,Maureen Orth,Evan Chandler,Nancy Grace,Martin Bashir,Gavin Arvizo,Blanca Francia,all these people have sick demented perverted minds.They are responsible for destroying the life of Michael Jackson an innocent man.

Posted at 1:03 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Marie

WELL SAID Ladies !!!

Sometimes people like "little Miss/Mr Sunshine need a little educating on this Topic. Thank you both for enlightening him !!

Siggisis

Posted at 1:07 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Lee lee

Hi Lee lee - always nice to see you!!
And very well said, Marie - and so true! What a shame.

Chic

I read Michael's children may make a cameo on one of the songs
on the CD.

Cathy

I wish MJ were alive to see how much his fans miss and love him :(

Posted at 11:53 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Chelsea
______________________________________________________

Michael knew how much his fans loved him.

Lee lee

I've got the radio on this morning...so far they haven't played this song..........I'm sure at some stage the will, otherwise I will call them and tell them to get with the program!!! Needs to be on every stations playlist .

sofi

If only Michael were here! I believe that the song will hit NUMBER 1 on the billboard chart in 2011 but i also love Breaking News.Thank God for the Cascio family and may God look over them.

Lee lee

BTW Big Hi to Siggisis : ) Excuse my rudeness ...still half alseep

Siggisis

Michael knew how much his fans loved him.

Posted at 1:27 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Cathy

He really did.
I am reading Shmuley Boteach´s book. I can´t stand Shmuley and his half-slimy questions to Michael. But there is interesting info in the book.
One is that Michael had no doubt whatsoever that his fans loved him very, very much and he loved his fans back with all his heart.

In the book there is also an interview with Katherine Jackson. It is quite a good ínterview and she answers frankly and openly (but asks to have the tape recorder stops when the talk fell on Michael and his aversion toward Joe Jackson.)
Anyway, did you know that in fact only three members of the Jackson family were Jehovas Witnesses? I didn´t. I knew that Joe wasn´t, but I thought all the siblings were. But in fact it was only Katherine, Reebie and Michael, who of course left the church.

Cathy

Hi Siggisis - yes, I also read Shmuley's book. It was interesting. I did know that only certain members of the fam were JVs. Actually, La Toya was also extremely devout. La Toya, Michael, Katherine, and Rebbie were all extremely devout at one point. I think Rebbie and definitely Katherine still follow the religion. Tito was an atheist for a while. Don't know if he still is.

Siggisis

Posted at 1:49 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Cathy

In the book it says that only Katherine, Rebbie and Michael were baptised in the churck - nothing about LaToya. Perhaps she had her doubts and didn´t go all the way. I don´t know.

Siggisis

churck - err, what is that? LOL CHURCH

sofi

Thank God Michael diassociated from the JW and found his own identity.