Oksana Grigorieva

Defies Judge with Larry King

11/14/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has defied the judge in her custody war with Mel Gibson by taping an interview with Larry King Saturday night, TMZ has learned ... and it's Oksana's opening salvo in "speaking out on behalf of battered women."

1114_king_ox_tmz_exd_6
Oksana did the interview (which was supposed to only last a half-hour but ended up an hour) along with one of her lawyers, Marty Garbus -- this despite Judge Scott Gordon telling Oksana that if she did media, she might pay when it comes to awarding custody ... this according to Oksana's team.

Sources connected with Oksana tell TMZ she did the interview because "she feels she's been silent too long and feels bad for other battered women if she stays silent." Sources tell TMZ Oksana is now working with a group called Peace Over Violence -- an L.A.-based battered women's group -- and she's planning a number of news conferences in the near future.

We're told Larry King played portions of a number of the tapes Oksana secretly recorded, in which Mel goes crazy. King asks for her reaction to the various tapes.

And we're told Oksana repeats over and over that she believes Mel is a great father, but he needs therapy to deal with his issues so he can safely be around Lucia.

Oksana is also working with a lobbying group in Sacramento -- California Partnership to End Domestic Violence -- on battered women legislation.

Fred Farkel

You know what blows me away????

The patently RIDICULOUS notion that men are not supposed to get angry.

I mean... HELLO??? What do you mean, we're not supposed to get angry - and IF we get angry - we need anger management???

For what?? Being human????

Let me tell you something.

I sit here reading this and I am angry.

Any normal human being would be angry.

Mel Gibson - more than anyone on the planet - SHOULD BE ANGRY.

Someday... this will all come full circle when men will universally kick women to the curb when they claim they have been verbally abused by an angry man.

This THING that MEL was involved with would make Mother Teresa angry.

Why don't you ridiculous excuses for females stop watching The Kardassians and Sex in the City and learn to keep your flappin mouths shut???

What's that, you say???

You still want to suck some fool man dry??

OK.

Just be prepared for that man to get - you know - angry.

Ya stupid fools...

KM

kpacota

Spot on she is trying to get these groups to stand behind her....shame

Natasja

OMG I hope for real victims that she will be stopped... she is to much.

Babushka

You know what blows me away????

The patently RIDICULOUS notion that men are not supposed to get angry.

For what?? Being human????

Let me tell you something.

I sit here reading this and I am angry.

Any normal human being would be angry.

Mel Gibson - more than anyone on the planet - SHOULD BE ANGRY.

This THING that MEL was involved with would make Mother Teresa angry.

What's that, you say???

You still want to suck some fool man dry??

OK.

Just be prepared for that man to get - you know - angry.

Ya stupid fools...

Posted at 8:19 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Fred Farkel

__________________

Fred, I completely agree with you. 100 percent. I am embarrassed and horrified by this woman's inclusion in the collective female gender.

Jason Sand

This woman is pure evil, as if she gives a rats ass about abused women. What does it take for her to shut up? Even the judge can't make her shut her yap!

KM

V

All your powers with DV issues need to be put to use and contact all of these groups and expose this person!!!!!

dunamis

Babushka,

I read that post about King being repped by WME, and I was being sarcastic. Sorry. I need to remember how things come across when typing and people can't see or hear you.

Stacy

Oksana looks so ugly in that picture ! Even Larry King looks prettier.
I hope the creeps at Time Warner who are backing her go to jail along with her. The Major Crimes Bureau should be able to find all the names in her computer.

Sera

how come we never ever saw this kind of thing when Mel was with Robyn? I don't ever remember reading that he was violent towards her or that she was worried about the safety of their children around him. I seriously think Oksana has some mental health issues and the judge should be concerned about her being around Lucia. I can imagine what the mental abuse to that child will be like when she gets older and Oksana fills her head with Mel horror stories. The kid will be damaged for life :(

Babushka

Babushka,

Posted at 8:23 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by dunamis

Oops! So sorry! (hugs to you)
Me too...I thought you were really asking. LOL! :) Also, I didn't see it was you! I felt stupid because "of course, she knew this"...it's dunamis!!!! :)

Babushka

bbl - this is just too much. I need coffee and a bagel in order to process this. I think I might need a Xanax too!

KM

TMZG

Ox did not get your memo to STFU...neither did her lawyers..

Majestik

Posted at 8:04 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by kpacota

I completely agree with you. And how is it that Garbus is considered her lawyer since the judge still hasn't given him the okay? She's now got 'TWO' count them two organizations working with her? Really now, and where were these organizations when she was doing interviews with People and talking to cameras. kpacota, you've got it right, once these groups find out it's all a shame it's going to make any good work they've done look bad.

KM

Mel was correct she has no soul...I know her "lowers" advised her to get attached to DV Groups for the purpose of making her look better and for the courts .... but come on ..... this is a serious issue they have all thumbed their noses at.....SHAMEFUL

framed-heart

"this despite Judge Scott Gordon telling Oksana that if she did media, she might pay when it comes to awarding custody"

but she does the interview anyway...

...how exactly is this putting her daughter first?!?! So in other words, she is willing to gamble with her daughter's custody! ick!