Oksana Grigorieva

Defies Judge with Larry King

11/14/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has defied the judge in her custody war with Mel Gibson by taping an interview with Larry King Saturday night, TMZ has learned ... and it's Oksana's opening salvo in "speaking out on behalf of battered women."

1114_king_ox_tmz_exd_6
Oksana did the interview (which was supposed to only last a half-hour but ended up an hour) along with one of her lawyers, Marty Garbus -- this despite Judge Scott Gordon telling Oksana that if she did media, she might pay when it comes to awarding custody ... this according to Oksana's team.

Sources connected with Oksana tell TMZ she did the interview because "she feels she's been silent too long and feels bad for other battered women if she stays silent." Sources tell TMZ Oksana is now working with a group called Peace Over Violence -- an L.A.-based battered women's group -- and she's planning a number of news conferences in the near future.

We're told Larry King played portions of a number of the tapes Oksana secretly recorded, in which Mel goes crazy. King asks for her reaction to the various tapes.

And we're told Oksana repeats over and over that she believes Mel is a great father, but he needs therapy to deal with his issues so he can safely be around Lucia.

Oksana is also working with a lobbying group in Sacramento -- California Partnership to End Domestic Violence -- on battered women legislation.

emerald

Something stinks. That's $85 per CD.

Posted at 10:10 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by sugart*ts

Yeah, but don't forget the extra, extra strong ear pads they had to include for the pets so they weren't traumatised when someone played her c.d lol!! Kidding, of course, but one can wish lol!

KM

emerald

Your post is cut and pasted for me to save and read when I need a lift XO and thank you .... you, me as well as all the others here who have the courage to stand up for what we believe in, we all shine!
None of the trolls or the Ox's of the world have this bond and never will with a single soul
... A common thread, a common bond between people who have never met yetwe know others stories
It speaks to the validity of truth and honesty ...

KM

Something stinks. That's $85 per CD.

Posted at 10:10 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by sugart*ts

it included BJ's suge .. so it was cheap

sugart*ts

have personally known about five Russian women in the last 10 years, and four of them have been just like this. They are materialistic, greedy, opportunistic and ANYTHING but dumb. At least when it comes to the art of manipulation. And guess what? Two of them are MARRIED. Yet, they still go about their ways. They may not be prostitutes in the sense of they have sex and the guy then whips out his wallet, yet prostitutes they still are because they receive gifts of all kinds, trips, nights out and, yes, sometimes large sums of money. $5,000 paid on a bill here, $5,000 there, you get my drift.

My conclusion to all of this? Russian gals be hos!

Posted at 9:43 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by wiggity

Same here. I try to be open minded but if given a choice, I'll never work for another Russian sleeping with one of the bosses again. Can't figure out what they were taught in charm school that I wasn't. Ok, Ok, my Dad was offered a full refund.

misssahara

100 % custody - to Mr.Gibson!!!
50.000 days jail time for Oksa for extortion and lies!!!

Mee

THIS WOMAN WILL NEVER BE REPRESENTATIVE OF A TRUE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE CASE

Her behavior has not been geared towards protecting herself and her child (safety) but instead has been chasing after money by any and ALL means.

emerald

emerald

It speaks to the validity of truth and honesty ...

Posted at 10:17 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by KM

KM You are so welcome, and I do agree. The OG's of this world don't have a soul, don't even have a heart, just an organ encased in ice. We all shine and we stand together, strong in our belief. hugs

emerald

Night guys, its been fun, have a good one all team Mel, stay strong and see you soon hugs

twilightmom

Hey everyone?
I sent an email to the one place, will call the other in the am to get their email addy.
I'm sure mine wasn't as eloquently written as some I have seen here, but every voice counts I guess. Even you aren't a pro.
Tmom. {o:

Patrick Henry

That was very informative. There was an expose a year ago concerning one of the country's largest shelter/charity.

They reported the "pay" that executives/administrators to be from 100,000 to 200,000 each. The more "donations went to pay them, the worse the quality of care that the females received.

It's disgusting the way charities end up being redirected via corporate donations ( tax write-offs), affiliations, policies written by outsiders and the government.

I'm not from California, but this group surely seems liberal and too political for my tastes.

It's due to groups and person like Grigorieva that individuals fall through the cracks and don't qualify for anything.

I hope that Gibson will have his lawyers correct this impression of him.

Nothing like finding these groups well after the supposed fact. Kind of like studying for an exam after you flunk it. As for Peace over Violence well perhaps a better name for it would be Bulls h i t before truth. The death of Nichole Simpson as unfortunate as it was, was a symbol of a great tragedy that befalls not only the women of the world, but the women of America. The groups that sully the death of Nichole Simpson with the use of a lying, gold digging slut named Oksana Grigorevia as a victim of domestic violence,do the memory of Nichole Simpson no justice. She died in vain. As will the followers of Oksana who lie, do not call the police, do not use safe shelters, who taunt their spouses, do not report injuries to their doctors, and who hire dirt bags who not only endorse their ridiculous behavior but endorse them. Does anyone out there wonder why O' Malley who joined the Ho's litigators of trash, champion of victims, didn't become DA. Here is a clue.

He represents s*** to the best of his ability.

Posted at 10:05 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by txcn

Patrick Henry

The fact that you all care serves as entertainment to me after a long day...a guilty pleasure, I must admit!

Posted at 7:39 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by gemini81
=========================================================
Spoken like a true narcissist...are you related to Oksana?:)

It's a "pleasure" showing the world what an ignorant , obsessed misfit that you are...by being here?

Brett

Cant believe you're doing this Larry. Someone pulling your strings?
Used to enjoyed your show in better days, but boy this is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Heard you're going to play the tapes. Guess you know they're fake, experts have said so, so why play them?
Sensationalism at the expense of Mel Gibson?
To add more fuel to this 3 ring media circus?

Your audience already knows they're fake. An awful lot of people have been following this crazy gypsy story.
So why play them? You will come across as an old fool who is trying to pull the wool over the eyes of the American people.

Hey Larry, have you heard the one about people living in glass houses? How are things on your side of the fence?

KM

Brett

Kudos..and that is why it was taped and not live....they don't have to answer to the public....I may be wrong and all LK shows are taped..but why is it called LK live then?

KM

sugart*ts

I hope you got my post back to you a few pages ago!

sugart*ts

Intriguing is the vehemence of this argument. Overwhelmingly anti what Oksana is doing. I'm not 'Team Mel'. My vote is for 'Team Justice'.

Very interesting, too, is how long this has gone on. Usually these types of cases are 'settled' very quickly to quiet the media storm. Frankly, I'm glad Mel is not settling on this one. He wants his daughter, and has never denied her.

If Oksana cared about anything but the $$$, this current show would not have been necessary.

So, does this buy me a chance for the free computer in the obsessive poster pool?

Posted at 8:24 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Diamond

As every legal eagle has said, he'll never shake her if he doesn't fight her. Nothing but a devoted father would wade through a sh*tstorm like this at the expense of his other kids. Here's your cheap computer coupon: XXVCBTH

Previous 15 Comments | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments