Oksana Grigorieva

Defies Judge with Larry King

11/14/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has defied the judge in her custody war with Mel Gibson by taping an interview with Larry King Saturday night, TMZ has learned ... and it's Oksana's opening salvo in "speaking out on behalf of battered women."

1114_king_ox_tmz_exd_6
Oksana did the interview (which was supposed to only last a half-hour but ended up an hour) along with one of her lawyers, Marty Garbus -- this despite Judge Scott Gordon telling Oksana that if she did media, she might pay when it comes to awarding custody ... this according to Oksana's team.

Sources connected with Oksana tell TMZ she did the interview because "she feels she's been silent too long and feels bad for other battered women if she stays silent." Sources tell TMZ Oksana is now working with a group called Peace Over Violence -- an L.A.-based battered women's group -- and she's planning a number of news conferences in the near future.

We're told Larry King played portions of a number of the tapes Oksana secretly recorded, in which Mel goes crazy. King asks for her reaction to the various tapes.

And we're told Oksana repeats over and over that she believes Mel is a great father, but he needs therapy to deal with his issues so he can safely be around Lucia.

Oksana is also working with a lobbying group in Sacramento -- California Partnership to End Domestic Violence -- on battered women legislation.

little aussie reader

"..this despite Judge Scott Gordon telling Oksana that if she did media, she might pay when it comes to awarding custody ... this according to Oksana's team."

What a martyr! Thank God it's all about her daughter! *rolls eyes*

Hi everyone :o)

LA me

She's unstoppable liar and fame w hore, it's for the best for Mel to thwart every possible evidence Oksana presented.

Strike 1) the Pediatrician
Strike 2) The sound engineer failed to give evidence, since his evidence was based on Mel uttering profanities while working with Oksana, probably normal frustrations on his part for daft and stubborn sulky Oksana.

The sound engineer did not witness any physical abused by Mel to Oksana therefore his credibility as a witness was shot down.

Oksana can subpoena anyone and everyone, but the truth will prevail. She manufactured 90% or her evidence.
Soon she will pay a dear price for her vindictiveness and lying.

Posted at 3:20 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by KoalaBabe

Hiya all!!! Was hoping KB was here to follow up on this from earlier!!

Strike 3) Mady's declaration stated that on January 12th Oinky told her that Mel said he would "put her in a rose garden" Mel didn't say this until February 18th according to Oinky's "tapes"

FAIL!!!

sugart*ts

I COULDNT STOP LAUGHING .,.,.,( at Mels looney tune rant )
I have one question .,.,if shes such the bitch , etc .,.why did he bang her without protection ?
Posted at 3:55 PM on Jul 12, 2010 by get a life ho
Dalton is a secure man and doesn't care if he's out in public unshaven .,.,.so what .,.
He looks healthy , strong , and a hell of a lot better then Mel who is a decade plus younger and I bet his TD's liver is 1000X's better shape then Mels !
Posted at 12:26 PM on Jul 17, 2010 by get a life ho

Ever had your whole family's happiness threatened with lies?

sugart*ts

Well, it seems the most logical at this point. That or the DA was waiting until the election was over to announce whether or not charges will be filed against either of them. I don't believe Judge Gordon is mishandling this case (I know that most my buddies here do), in fact, I think he's found more in Mel's favor than Oksana. One, he has never changed the custody agreement, no matter how hard Oksana and her lawyers try. Two, she wanted a lot more money and she got half of what she was asking. Three, he signed the search warrant for Oksana's computer and denied Horowitz's motion to limit access to the contents. Four, he wouldn't change pediatricians as requested by Oksana. Five, he granted the restraining order Mel asked for regarding the body guard. The only that he's given Oksana is, as stated before, HALF of her requested child support, lawyers fees (and not all requested amounts) and not issuing a gag order.

Posted at 8:46 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Spider

Good upbeat realistic summary, Spider!

poirot

FAIL!!!

Posted at 11:04 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by LA me

LA me

Can we add Strike 3(a)

In her declaration Ms. O states that after the Jan 6 incident, she suffered from a cuncussion, dizziness, nausea and had to stay in bed for 2 weeks.
Mady, in her declaration, states Ms. O went to her on Jan 12 for a facial.

Who is lying under oath here?

Jade evergreen

I'am praying and hoping Mel get full custody of Lucia asap and Timothy go get Alexander take him home with you and can you imagine what Alexander has to go through school every week when he in school.

sugart*ts

Victims Unit's on ROL.

Posted at 9:41 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by sugart*ts

LOL!

If she can't take the insults, don't come in here insulting everyone.

If you'll notice, she didn't pick on me, or the other old timers here. No. She came in and picke dout some oen she THOUGHT she could get away with abusing. That';s how she does it. I am not about to let her.

Posted at 9:49 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Sam

Gemini, to be specific.

James

You know what's say that this woman is giving woman who have been victimized by violence and bad name with her lies and extortion. She will lie and continue to lie to just be noticed while real woman of this country are being victimized.

kali

This just makes me ill & I wish Gordon would enforce something to make her stop!! I get the Poople interview actually worked for Mel but still, this is just beyond bullsht! There has to be some ramifications for her actions.

wondering

gremlin81, I'm sure your dad would be so very proud of you.

LA me

Can we add Strike 3(a)

Mady, in her declaration, states Ms. O went to her on Jan 12 for a facial.

Who is lying under oath here?

Posted at 11:26 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by poirot

@poirot
Well....we ALL KNOW how important our facials are!! Cuts and bruises be damned..I vant to look Bootiful for my close up! Remember you are all jealeous of my bootiful self!!....I am a fatal Bootie (Booty pun intended)

Ack, Ack and DOUBLE ACK!!

little aussie reader

Posted at 11:43 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by kali

Agreed kali :o) If I were the judge I'd be reading her the riot act. People, Oprah, Larry King! If she was keeping her mouth shut and behaving with the dignity she professes to have maybe she wouldn't have so many people questioning her motives.

Shuffle Demon

gremlin81, I'm sure your dad would be so very proud of you.

Posted at 11:45 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by wondering
-----------------------------------------------------
now which one could people be reffering to? hmmm, from last week? or three weeks ago? or 2 years ago?...or was it 3 minutes ago? gee the dates all seem to blend...

little aussie reader

And I'd haul her lowers over the coals too!

gemini81

He would be proud of me. I have made my own success, and rely on myself and no one else. He would definitely be proud, and would also be proud of me telling you to go f uck yourself.

Previous 15 Comments | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments