Oksana Grigorieva

Defies Judge with Larry King

11/14/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has defied the judge in her custody war with Mel Gibson by taping an interview with Larry King Saturday night, TMZ has learned ... and it's Oksana's opening salvo in "speaking out on behalf of battered women."

1114_king_ox_tmz_exd_6
Oksana did the interview (which was supposed to only last a half-hour but ended up an hour) along with one of her lawyers, Marty Garbus -- this despite Judge Scott Gordon telling Oksana that if she did media, she might pay when it comes to awarding custody ... this according to Oksana's team.

Sources connected with Oksana tell TMZ she did the interview because "she feels she's been silent too long and feels bad for other battered women if she stays silent." Sources tell TMZ Oksana is now working with a group called Peace Over Violence -- an L.A.-based battered women's group -- and she's planning a number of news conferences in the near future.

We're told Larry King played portions of a number of the tapes Oksana secretly recorded, in which Mel goes crazy. King asks for her reaction to the various tapes.

And we're told Oksana repeats over and over that she believes Mel is a great father, but he needs therapy to deal with his issues so he can safely be around Lucia.

Oksana is also working with a lobbying group in Sacramento -- California Partnership to End Domestic Violence -- on battered women legislation.

kali

Hi Little :)

I've been itching to get here all day but I have company. Haven't even had a chance to read the comments :(

It just doesn't seem right that she is able to freely make a mockery out of DV victims & the law. I can't help but think there will be a meeting with Judge Gordon before this airs though...

LA me

This just makes me ill & I wish Gordon would enforce something to make her stop!! I get the Poople interview actually worked for Mel but still, this is just beyond bullsht! There has to be some ramifications for her actions.

Posted at 11:43 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by kali

LOL KALI!!! Don't know if that was an intentional typo, but I loved your reference to "POOPLE MAGAZINE"

Shuffle Demon

LMAO... now I know I heard that exact same speech too...lol..oh brother...bam!

gemini81

now which one could people be reffering to? hmmm, from last week? or three weeks ago? or 2 years ago?...or was it 3 minutes ago? gee the dates all seem to blend...

Posted at 11:49 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
----------------------
Produce these posts, I have never spoken of my dad until today. Just so you are aware, there are thousands of people that visit TMZ, and it's not odd that some may share a similar story. You are very small-minded, but then again, you probably live in a town of 500 people.

Emm

I'am praying and hoping Mel get full custody of Lucia asap and Timothy go get Alexander take him home with you and can you imagine what Alexander has to go through school every week when he in school.

Posted at 11:37 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Jade evergreen

That's one thing I don't understand. Dalton has joint custody of Alexander, why doesn't he just get him out of that toxic environment.

What is Dalton P*ssy Wiped or does Oxy have something held over his head???

little aussie reader

LOL kali and LA - Poople!

wondering

shuffle, you know the difference between those of team truth/team mel and those of team ox?

the continual name changing

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 11:49 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon
----------------------

Posted at 11:53 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by gemini81
---------------------------------------------------------lol.. sure sure... Sam has you pegged right to a "T" LMAO

kali

I'm not a fan of the bs Poople spins and it started before this witch! lol

little aussie reader

Hi Little :)

Posted at 11:52 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by kali

me too kali - it was really busy at work today, couldn't look in. Now it's almost dinner time. Why can't the whole world just be in the one time zone? ;o)

gemini81

Sam is a lunatic, so that speaks volumes about you. Also, no one uses LMAO or ROLF anymore, just old people.

Shuffle Demon

the continual name changing

Posted at 11:54 PM on Nov 14, 2010 by wondering
-------------------------------------------------
I know wondering I think it's funny... got to drum up that support somehow Team OX does.... always the same mantra and you sooner or later see the same crap eek on out...can always count on psychobabble..

Shuffle Demon

okay.. who took gremlins soother...someones gettin cranky...LMAO

gemini81

"Gremlins" is one of my favorite movies, I loved it as a kid!

neil

I wonder if Mel can use the domestic claim himself, for himself. I have seen women who are abusers. They isolate the man from his family early on in the relationship, maybe it's putting his family down, saying things to him, like your family doesn't care about you. It could be using his child against him, holding him hostage emotionally, financially via the child etc. It could be continual verbal emasculation of the man, verbal abuse, withholding affection as a form of control and punishment. It could be physical abuse, hitting slapping and punching the man, because he's a man and won't hit you back. How do we know she didn't do these things to Mel? Let me tell you, Men do not report Domestic violence like women do, they are emasculated by it, and embarassed by it, they are men and who would believe them. Look at the statistics out there on the percentage of men who report domestic violence. It is very low. Men don't report sexual assault or rape by women either, not like women do. I am an advocate for all domestic violent victims, men, and women both.

Posted at 11:27 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Gene

Gene...if you're still reading...
and all other posters who may not be aware of this.

On the July 20 episode of "The View", during Hot Topics, a portion of the tapes were played along with the transcript of the conversation. When she accuses Mel of hitting her, his response is

"YOU HIT ME. YOU WERE HITTING ME."

It is difficult to hear it on the audio at ROL, but it was VERY clear when they played it on The View.

I think that in so many ways Mel is the real victim in this. A victim of abuse, extortion, defamation of character by both this freak-wh*re and the media. The baby is, of course, a victim too, being used to make it all look believable (and of course to get the money).

As this drama has unfolded, it seems increasingly clear that everything she claims is the exact opposite of the facts.

1. It's all about her daughter; it's really all about her.

2. She doesn't want Mel's money; increase the child support, pay for her PR and lawyers, she has to live on credit and get donations for her son's BD present.

Given her long history of affairs with the money of wealthy men, she probably hasn't been without money for a very long time.

3. Now she wants to be an advocate for DV; she's an advocate only for herself.

Given her twisting of all events AND what Mel can be heard saying on the tape about her hitting him, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mel had been the one holding the baby when SHE was hitting him. I know it's a conspiracy theory, but this whole thing in one way or another is a conspiracy against Mel Gibson and the truth.

I hope you read this, Gene, and I hope this aspect of the abuse doesn't go unnoticed.

Please comment.

Peace and good will to all.

Previous 15 Comments | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments