Oksana Grigorieva

Defies Judge with Larry King

11/14/2010 2:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva has defied the judge in her custody war with Mel Gibson by taping an interview with Larry King Saturday night, TMZ has learned ... and it's Oksana's opening salvo in "speaking out on behalf of battered women."

1114_king_ox_tmz_exd_6
Oksana did the interview (which was supposed to only last a half-hour but ended up an hour) along with one of her lawyers, Marty Garbus -- this despite Judge Scott Gordon telling Oksana that if she did media, she might pay when it comes to awarding custody ... this according to Oksana's team.

Sources connected with Oksana tell TMZ she did the interview because "she feels she's been silent too long and feels bad for other battered women if she stays silent." Sources tell TMZ Oksana is now working with a group called Peace Over Violence -- an L.A.-based battered women's group -- and she's planning a number of news conferences in the near future.

We're told Larry King played portions of a number of the tapes Oksana secretly recorded, in which Mel goes crazy. King asks for her reaction to the various tapes.

And we're told Oksana repeats over and over that she believes Mel is a great father, but he needs therapy to deal with his issues so he can safely be around Lucia.

Oksana is also working with a lobbying group in Sacramento -- California Partnership to End Domestic Violence -- on battered women legislation.

Mee

Why doesn't Oksana concentrate on bringing up her child.

OKSANA HAS BEEN MISSING OUT ON HER CHILD'S MOST PRECIOUS MOMENTS in the first year of her life.

Squeaky Shoes

wait, what? wht the f.u.c.k has she been "silent"?

she's been blathering on like some desperate moron in a bid to get attention...

ever her own team thinks she's going to screw herself...

this is just proof she obviously doesn't want custody, not does she care about the wellbeing of her own children

christian

this bitch deserved to get slapped

DEGRADATION

why is there even a debate about this gold digging, prostitute who like her peers will do ANYTHING for a buck.Tired of all these talentless, intellectually challenged, lazy nothings, who by the way aren't that good looking, just slutty looking. Mel needs to realize his age and accept he hasn't aged all that well and find someone on his level, being unrealistic, will certainly lead to these types of continued problems.

ic

She must owe the Russian mob plenty for her to try to extort money from him..she was not married to him and she had signed a prenup what is wrong with this Judge...I know he told her to keep her trap shut but she must have post part blues because she is crazy and her singing stinks she is very delusional and he was taken by her he must have been loaded when he met her as it is obvious she set him up. pay her off grab your kid or put a nanny to watch her to make sure she is safe because this woman is erratic

jay

WHO CARES?

djchalieronbinson

MY MONEY IS ON MEL>>>>HOW CAN YOU BET AGAINST THE ROAD WARRIOR AND JESUS <<<<

wiggity

Hey Janeny....

Jump to conclusions much? I didn't say I "hate Russians", you dumb ass. I merely made the point that most of the women I have personally met from Russia are similar to this bitch. They're gold diggers, users and basically prosties. I don't hate Russians, and I don't hate them. I'm just calling a spade, a spade. Just sayin'.

V

I am posting this to EVERY ARTICLE I can. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD RIGHT AWAY. THIS IS VERY SERIOUS. AND PEACE OVER VIOLENCE IS A VERY IMPORTANT ENTITY AND DESERVES TO BE PROTECTED!

How I hope their work is not compromised in any way. They work WAY TOO HARD helping REAL DV victims and they have been around a LONG LONG TIME. Please help if you can!

M. Gabriel

This has gotten serious people. My laughter is uncontrollable! I need medical attention! What is going on inside Oksana's head??? Why can't someone tell her that she looks like a total idiot! America does not like this woman, she needs to disappear! Ouch, my stomach hurts from laughing so much! She is NOT a domestic violence victim! She is pulling on anything she can, to portray Mel as a bad person, she even had the audacity to say the baby comes back acting funny. What is she trying to insinuate??? That Mel is molesting his daughter? Lmao!

Your Aunt Bea

Given the latest lies by Oksana and Horowitz and the fact that lawyer # 43 has had enough of her pukefest, perhaps Larry King and CNN might like to reconsider blowing their load way too early. Drop this show in a vat of acid and forget you ever heard the name Oksana. Do it now or the scars will last forever. Oprah did not want the scars, larry...

OinkOink

She has no dignity... what's left? Poor thing, she is loving the attention... got to feel sorry for her. She is brainless!

lilsaa

Oh, Let's put the emphasis on Oksana and attack her. Less we forget the ranting, racist, crazy, abusive Mel.

exhale

I believe this woman was never abused. I was abused for two years by a boyfriend. When i got away i got away. Got a restraining order and sent his ass to jail because of fear. This woman is not afraid of Mel she is scourned that Mel cheated and I can see why. How dare she take others and play on their situations and emotions to get publicity and more money in her pocket. On top of that if he is so abusive then you want to keep your daughter away from him why in the hell would you defy the judges order or advice. You care nothing about your daughter at all. You are making your bed of nails Oksana be prepared to lie in it. I can not believe you if i had you face to face I would read you your damn rights. You will know never know what it means to put your child first.

susan sager

My husband and I both agree this woman is a fame whore. She has the children by these aging actors for the big money it provides; her face in the papers and on the internet. We truly believe that she goaded Mel in to a rage and than recorded it for her own monetary gain.

When will she be deported back to Russia? We are counting the days.

Previous 15 Comments | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments