Oksana to Mel:

I'm Movin On ...

With My Career!

11/14/2010 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is close to jump-starting her music career once again with the help of a big-name producer ... but she still has a little unfinished business with Mel Gibson.

1113_oksnana_Mel-EX
Oksana's rep, Steve Jaffe, tells TMZ that Oksana is in talks to work with a major record producer. While Jaffe wouldn't name names -- we're told the producer has worked with the likes of Britney Spears, Lady Gaga and some guy named Michael Jackson.

But Jaffe tells us Oksana is still warring with Mel over her prior works. As we first reported, sources close to Mel say he signed over all his rights to Oksana's music and even sent boxes of CDs back to her house.

Jaffe claims so far ... none of that has happened. Our Mel sources say he has indeed turned over everything.

Check out a song from Oksana's first album, then tell us ...

Emm

I am multi-tasking, has something on the stove for dinner, watching Telethon, petting my cat with my foot and chatting here now and then.

Brb again

Posted at 2:22 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by KoalaBabe

You do all of that and don't get 20k a month, we must be doing something wrong...

DAMN "Gutta Rat", thats what we call poor excuses of a female in New York City.

Cat

When OG was with her former paramour David Foster, he would have moved heaven and earth to launch her singing career if OG was good enough because that man has worked with the best, Celine Dion, Andrea Bocelli, The Corrs, Josh Groban. and so many others. The best OG could muster is a song writing effort for Josh Groban with another person, the melody she partially plagarized from Russian classical music. Somewhere along the way in news articles, on celebrity sites and their comment postings, it has been mentioned that attempts for launching OG musical career happened on at least 2-3 occasions with the very same CD and music collaboration with MG. Each attempt brought in a combined effort of 17,000 cd's sold. Truly if OG were the music prodigy that she professes to be, she would be in high demand, concerts, offers from Vegas and around the world. OG has already had the best opportunity in the world with David Foster, whomever this new music producer is she is in talks with had better be good or have strong European connections because the type of music and her odd breathy accented voice might appeal to is an older fashioned type audience maybe Ukrainian folk songs or a similar niche. Her best bet is to find herself another wealthy older gentleman hopefully Russian to bankroll her career and to entice her back to Mother Russian so she can become the type of diva we already know she is. This whole business where OG says she still is having trouble with MG regarding her music rights is a load of hogwash. Everyone knows that MG signed off on the rights in August even before it was reported to any media, delivered the balance of OG Cd's back to her at the Sherman Oaks home so OG and her lowers are cranking everyone around again. Why she hasn't gotten her act together before now, who knows. With this upcoming interview with Larry King as she rehashes her version of her relationship with MG, does she truly beleive she is going to endear the public with more of her prattle. It is quite amazing how deluded by herself OG really is, OG has told so many versions of the events of her life that very probably the general public have two gut reactions when they see her sullen face, first is Oh Yuck! and the second automatic reaction is to tune out and blink. Good luck in your future OG, you did all of this to yourself and your children who will suffer as a result of your actions. The only person you OG may be impressing is yourself.

igotfleasfromtmz

I listend , didn't like it at all.

little aussie reader

lil aussie are you sure they were pulled? i forgot which thread it was on, seeing how many threads they tend to put out in a short amount of time making it hard to keep track of what, which, who, and huh? hahah

Posted at 2:30 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by wondering
----------------------------------------------
wondering, absolutely positive it was on the "Mel Gibson: Construction Co. Scammed My Church" thread.

Since when did this become a personal message board? What is this CYA and I'm going to bed stuff? WTF? Nice that they don't notice this is TMZ and a post on Mel Gibson. Stupid crap.

Posted at 1:41 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by JLS

I agree...no point to post crap personal messages here.

Posted at 1:53 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Jackie

hi mom

Posted at 2:03 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by Olivia W

Had dinner, walked my cats, came back, saw this.... LMFAO!

Posted at 2:41 AM on Nov 11, 2010 by little aussie reader

We then had a laugh about going to the loo, I went to bed and in when I next logged on everything you said had been deleted. Weird huh?

wondering

Oksana to Mel: I'm Movin On ... With My Career!

Don't ya just love that title? What career? Oh that's right.... the $100,000/year career. What was that exactly?

Posted at 2:30 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by little aussie reader

hahah yep she is moving from the living room to the guest room since the neighbors have started to complain about tortured animal cries emanating from her house and resonating throughout the entire hillside....

Shuffle Demon

Oksana to Mel: I'm Movin On ... With My Career!

Posted at 2:30 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by little aussie reader
-------------------------------------------------------------
I bet she was earning that when she was living at Fantasy Island with Mr.Rourke and Tattoo...Because you know OIxSanity was a huge star there, mobbed by people all the time.. like she is now that she needs protection.. cause she has so many fans...

Friend?

If someone agrees to work or do anything with this woman, I will have no sympathy if that person later complains to the media about her, I would just laugh!

little aussie reader

Posted at 2:37 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

heh! and when she sang Tattoo would hold his ears and say "Da Pain, Da Pain"!!!!!

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:37 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Friend
-------------------------------------------------------

Hmmm.. You know that just made me wonder if she is going to cry the blues and say it's Mel's fault if she puts out a new CD and it doesnt sell or she can't find someone to distribute it...Far be it that she is not the talent she thinks she is...lol

Emm

Oksana to Mel: I'm Movin On ... With My Career!

Posted at 2:30 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by little aussie reader

I thought hookers get paid more then that for back/knee work??? lol

wondering

lil aussie, i don't even see the scamming thread, is it still on tmz?

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:37 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:41 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by little aussie reader
----------------------------------------------------------------
ROFLMAO... "Da Pain, Da Pain"!!!!!

Olivia W

Posted at 2:37 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

Posted at 2:41 AM on Nov 14, 2010 by little aussie reader

Hah! Wow that was so long ago. How do you know about Tattoo lol?

wondering

ok found the thread, and it seems that most of the comments were removed from it.

thats ok..... we can just do it again ahahahha

little aussie reader