Britney's Parents -- Reconciled

11/15/2010 7:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamie and Lynne Spears -- parents of one Britney Spears -- have decided to give it the ol' adult community college try ... they're getting back together.

Britney Spears' Parents
The couple divorced back in 2002 and though they are back together, we're told there are no plans to re-marry as of now.

Don't get any ideas, K-Fed.

lou

This is really nice. Hope it works for them!

kcrosie

These two are the best divorced co-parents around -- seriously. They took a total train wreck and look what they've done working together for their daughter.

If they can make it through that, they can make it. Period. Good for them!

Eric

I am happy for them and wish them well in their renewed relationship.

Landshark

Celebrity news sucks lately huh that were reporting on the Spears parents and Mel Gibson issues everyday huh?

I think its time get the Lohans, Jessica Simpson, Charlie Sheen, Paris Hilton, That Screech duece bag from saved by the bell, and a couple of washed up rock stars throw them all on the Partridge family bus full of liquour and coke and send them down the skyline highway of Malibu with Jeff Conway behind the steering wheel. That would make for some great reporting TMZ..

Rhonda

Some good news in Tinsel Town. I think they'll do just fine.

Barb

I hope it works out for them.

Since they are Christians perhaps they should check out this marriage restoration site: rejoiceministries.org

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Ewww I hope they can't reproduce again!

Bob Frapples

I heard they originally broke up because she Bumped Uglies with Bret Michaels! ewwww....
Now Bret's moved to the Cyrus Family and Billy Ray has an Achy Breaky Heart and Bret Has an Icky Sticky ****!

bluejeans

I LIKE K-FED! Britney was happier when she was with him! He's done a good job with the boys and doing what Britney needs him to do.

LoveLife

I think that's pretty cool. Hopefully they don't cheat on eachother. And K-fed treated Britney like a doormat; he's a loser and I heard he is still humping his 1st baby mama and Britney too and his dumb gf.

Jim in Cali

Haha at the picture of Britney's dad with his glasses ready to fall off.

Wish them the best.

marica

They seem pretty decent people. And my hat down to Jamie and all he did for Britney - practically saved her from doom. I know, I know - he is her Dad and it goes without saying, but look at some other "parents" out there...

TXluvsMJ2

I hope Michael and Dina Lohan don't get any ideas. I'm happy for Britney's parents though. They both seem to care about Britney and don't exploit her like the Lohans do Lindsay. Despite what the media said at one time, they seem like very grounded people and don't seem to pay much attention to all the bull that's wrote about their family.

Congrats.

namers

This is very good news. Good for them, they've been thru a lot.

Dena Lohan, not letting Michael into family counseling is preventing an opportunity for healing.

Lady

@Ryley (#9) He was abusive and an alcoholic, that is why their marriage didn't work the first time.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments