'Grease' Star -- I Stepped on Glass, Hurt My Ass

11/15/2010 8:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Conaway -- the guy who played Kenickie in "Grease" -- claims he impaled his foot on a piece of broken glass during a shower from hell ... and now he's pointing his finger directly at his landlord.

1110_Jeff_Conaway_getty_EX
Jeff has fired off a lawsuit claiming his landlord never fixed a glass door that had shattered all over the bathroom of a home he was renting in Santa Clarita,CA -- and during one fateful cleansing session, a stray shard sliced open his foot.

But the pain doesn't end there -- in his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Conaway claims the shard caused him to "lose his balance, slip and fall through the shower door onto the floor of the bathroom."

According to the docs, Conaway "suffered serious injuries" in the fall -- and wants more than $25,000 in damages.

JLS

Jeff. Jeff. Jeff. Work on your life and your addictions. They are killing you and distorting your perspective. Drop this. Next time clean the shower better and watch out for glass shards.

sue

Jesus, this guy was probably on drugs that is why. There is NO way he'll win. I am so tired of people suing and thinking they'll get rich that way. Bunch of lazy jerks. This guy looks like he's on his way outta here. He's too OLD to act this way. Freak.

two cents

He should be dead by now. Why is it taking so long. He's so intent on dying, just do it already. Drama queen. I hope the case gets thrown out. He's just desperate for money to support his drug habit as he refuses to actually work. Back injury; my ass. I think he's milked that cow long enough.

Al

$25,000 can buy a lot of Alcohol and Meth.

wendy

this guy has been circeling the drain for yrs now, i can't believe he's still alive. he's gassed everyday to the point of no balance. very sad, he had it all once. he just gave up.

fastdriver

The first time I saw him on Dr. Drew's show I knew I knew the name and thought he looked familiar, but just couldn't place him. How sad to have turned into this after being in such successful shows. I guess money can't buy everything. This sure sounds like a fake claim to me. One way to get money when you don't want to work.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Why not sue jack daniels and budwiser..those are his problems..not glass

Fuck Celebrities

Don't any of these *******s own homes?

kristi

I met Jeff many many years ago...it was very sad to see him go down hill, but that's what drugs will do to you.....

Marlyn

last year he fell in his house & was hurt- now this- get a life loser- another failure from Dr Drew's show- bet his girlfriend is no longer with him- he said on Dr Drew that he had a girlfriend who was helping him to get over his addictions- he's been addicted to drugs & alcohol since his days on Taxi- that's a long time

Hep

I had such a crush on him when he was on Taxi.

jxtr

If he lays off the booze and drugs, maybe next time he will not fall and damage the property. It is so obvious that he is a loser and is just looking for fast cash. I hope he does not receive anything except for a big bill from the attorneys.

Machelle

That guy was already
dilapidated! He should've
been using one of those
sit down showers for old
people or old junkies!

anne

"...and wants more than $25,000 in damages" so he can buy more drugs

Nancy

Addicts are so manipulative. Nice try, Jeff.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments