Kim Kardashian -- Unwanted in New York

11/15/2010 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Think everyone in New York likes that Kim Kardashian's hanging around??? Fuggedaboutit.

1115_steve_schirripa_tmz_exv
Former "Sopranos" star Steve Schirripa -- who's in a show about hitmen called "Nothing Personal" -- was out in NY this weekend when he went off about the reality star ... saying, "Somebody tell Kim Kardashian ...  you don't have to say yes to every invite!!"

He added, "We're tired of seeing you!!"

Badaboom.

A Real Lawyer

Yes, Kim we're tired of you! Go away! Seriously this KarTRASHian needs to fall off the face of the Earth. Grrr...she's so annoying. We are wondering why the world is going to hell in a handbasket? It's because we celebratize trash like this and oompa loompa Snookie and our collective IQ falls below 70. So sick of these faux celebrities from "reality" tv. Go away all of you.

Lauren

Italian (and Irish) guys on the East coast typically are pretty racist. I would bet the reason the guys don't like her is because she dates black guys. Just sayin'

Dennis Johnson

I agree that the K's have had their 15 min and now it is time to take out the trash!

Ginger

Now wait a minute. I'm an old granny but I do watch the Khardashian (sp?) program. I totally disapprove of all the naked pix these girls do but if you pay attention, you will see these girls and their airhead mother work hard. No one is giving them anything. Would I want my kids doing what they do - no. But I always have the option of changing the channel.

Pretty LL

I'm right there with him. So sick of seeing these no-talent's. Kim K has all the personality of a soybean.

ckat

I hate FAT ASS BITCHES! She needs to fart her big ass home!

RD

Smart man! The KarTrashians need to get out of New York and off of tv for that matter, their 15 minutes are up. Kris is shameless and pimps her kids sex tape for $$ and fame, Kim is only known for having a huge ass, Kourtney has such low self esteem that she dates an emotionaly abusive pig, and Kloe has ballooned up like a whale! GREAT ROLE MODELS THEY ALL ARE!!

moe l.

Kim Kardashian's claim to fame is she video'd herself and a random guy having sex. That seems to be all that is necessary nowadays to become a celeb. Keep her in NY; we don't want her here either.

stl's haitianmodel

I like this guy

FlamingoNut

Any Kardashian, not just Kim...

jack

FINALLY SOMEONE HAS THE BALLS TO SPEAK OUT!!!

Joanna

He wasn't in New York when he did this!! He was in Springfield, NJ for a signing!

jen

really.....wish more people would speak the truth like this guy...those girls are pigs....really....all of them...

DizzKid

Try saying she deserves fame with a straight face. I bet you can't do it.

sjaymes

Finally someone says it! Time for the karTrashians to get off TV. The only thing she has done is a sex tape. Kim please don't pollute the air with your singing, LA is already nasty enough with you here. No one wants to hear it. Thanks. Oh and maybe for X-mas you can give a raise to those 5 year old kids who make the clothes in your stores. That would be great, thanks again.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments