Michael Jackson -- The New Music Video

11/15/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time in years ... a brand new Michael Jackson music video has surfaced ... one that MJ first began working on back in 2003.

Michael Jackson New Music Video

Earlier today, the long awaited video for the 2003 MJ song "One More Chance" mysteriously appeared online ... and TMZ has confirmed it's the real deal.

Michael first began to work on the shoot back in '03 -- but had to put everything on hold to deal with the raid on Neverland.

As we first reported, MJ's people had been working to put the finishing touches on the video ... and now that it's complete, they plan to include it with a Michael Jackson box set called "Vision" that will be released later this month.

Michael Jackson One More Chance Video

Sue

It's probably him, but how can you tell?

mj is the sexiest man ever

WOW
LOVE YOU MJ
THE KING
PLEASE COMEBACK SOON
beLIEve

alice

Maybe the rest of the video will show more of his face than this

Cam Hamon

Thank God TMZ is here to confirm these things *rolls eyes* We have eyes. We've known this was really MJ all day yesterday. A bit slow on the MJ news Harv!

Cam Hamon

karen c

And if you notice, this "MJ" actually has a bootie.

This is a fake MJ.

kate1

God, I'm really sad and disgusted with the whole holding MJ in recent days, from all sides, simply by greed of money. It is not possible that there is nobody on earth that can prevent this total disrespect to him, his legacy and his sons, especially!

brenda

He's dead...let's move on.

frankentit

you necrophilic freaks are worshipping a dead self mutilating pervert.. I hope you are proud of yourselves.

mj fan forever

Wonderful And Charming!!! As ONLY Michael Jackson Can Be!!!!!

I LOVE You Michael With All My Heart!!! I Will Never Stop Crying For YOU!!!!! I Miss YOU So Much!!!!

nobleday

Interesting how the people are all on the stage. This whole thing reminds me a carnival shell game. The shells keep moving and we don't know what hides the object.

Feels like we're all being played. It's kind of interesting and odd at the same time. Guess that's the point.

Roseilicious

Yeah... Harvey's a suffering a bit of LAG time. What's new.

Really... nearly have me paranoid. lol Why, just last night I was on youtube enjoying this tune with still shots of this video all through it.. clear face shots, etc.

A friend, and I decided: "Interesting. This time it's the audience that's on stage watching him instead of the standard HIM on the stage and the audience on the floor watching him. Ok." :o)

VegasMirage

As others have commented, its odd that we only are seeing him from behind for the most part. I bet it is an impersonator.

K

Brought a tear to my eye, however very odd that it is all from behind, perhaps thats the point, us all overlooking how he feels, with everyone looking at him

christi

its only a teaser..not the full video