Michael Jackson -- The New Music Video

11/15/2010 8:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

For the first time in years ... a brand new Michael Jackson music video has surfaced ... one that MJ first began working on back in 2003.

Michael Jackson New Music Video

Earlier today, the long awaited video for the 2003 MJ song "One More Chance" mysteriously appeared online ... and TMZ has confirmed it's the real deal.

Michael first began to work on the shoot back in '03 -- but had to put everything on hold to deal with the raid on Neverland.

As we first reported, MJ's people had been working to put the finishing touches on the video ... and now that it's complete, they plan to include it with a Michael Jackson box set called "Vision" that will be released later this month.

Michael Jackson One More Chance Video

RY

I really like this song. It's nice. It's questionable that it's really him though since there are no close up shots at all and lots of shots of him from behind or a distance. Very odd. (if that scary YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN dude sees this -- I'm not "a fan" so F off. XD)

Audie

I cannot wait to see the full version when vision is released!!
Michael you will always be the King of Entertainment. You are simply the best!!!

Miss you Michael!!!!

dan the man

randy

these *******s who write negative **** about michael jackson,are just bored with there life and have nothing better to do.he was a legend jerkoffs.am white,michael jackson had it rough last couple of years because people like you.get a life *******.and rip michael jackson............

mtcklsd

The first thing I noticed was the angles he is shot from. We see all these wonderful close up of his "audience" and none of him. In fact, all shots of him are from behind or far away profiles. That's not mentioning how stiff and almost shy his dance dance steps are...almost as if he is unsure of himself when performing what are suppose to be signature moves. Yea, I'm not convinced. Mind you, I don't believe Michael Jackson is dead and thankfully I'm don't need any more reasons than the evidence already out there to convince me I'm right. If I did, THIS video wouldn't do a thing to convince me!

Anthony

It's absolutely him. I recognize that simian profile anywhere

Daphne

he regurgatated ...

Posted at 5:32 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by steve

a nic up above needs to use spellcheck. lol....

Posted at 5:45 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by kim

Yes, Kim, (st/ow) they never know how to spell. LOL.

DM

To Steve..."bleached monkey" ???? are you ok? I think you are just trying to get a reaction from the readers. You could not possibly believe what you post! Maybe you work for TMZ!?? Why are any of you MJ haters even here?

Daphne

woo-hoo. i am glad they are releasing this video, and you can clearly tell that it is michael in the clip.

Posted at 4:54 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by kim

Yes, I agree, this is MJ & I love him very much. As we know, MJ first began to work on the shoot back in '03 -- but had to put everything on hold.
MJ's people had been working to put the finishing touches on the video ... and now that it's complete,its included in the Michael Jackson box set called "Vision" that will be released later this month. Looking forward to picking up my copy of the Vision. Woo-hoo allright.

Stevie Jones

@ Post 14 zolopher and post 29. VegasMirage

His face is so messed up the director of this video is trying to hide it, like Paul Hunter tried to hide in that You Rock My World video.

For one of Jackson's final music videos, 2001's Guys and Dolls-in-Cuba-style "You Rock My World," director Paul Hunter simply resorted to hiding the star's ravaged features as much as he possibly could — there's even an extended dance sequence where Jackson performs entirely in silhouette. "One of the tricks that we did was we said, 'We're in this gangster world, so let's come in with some swagger, get your hat brim pulled down, get a doo-rag going," Hunter says. "What I tried to do was not call too much attention to it."

source link: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/13314/66722

my opinion

Thanks TMZ for sharing that video it was great I had butterflies in my stomach BEAUTIFUL

RIP MJ

Love the Jackson's

PEACE,LOVE,KINDNESS & RESPECT makes for a better world for US ALL

Daphne

Posted at 6:18 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by mtcklsd

The original footage was made 6 yrs ago, and now, after he passed away, they put the finishing touches on the video & completed the project. Kudos to them. They did a good job, considering MJ is no longer here. This is the best they could do to salvage the project. I'm hungry for more MJ's videos. Anything to remind me of him. I Love You, Michael Jackson.

tis_ruthy

Beautiful song, but how many more shots of his rear can I endure, be still my beating heart.