Battered Women: Don't Call Us Oksana, We'll Call You

11/15/2010 7:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A Los Angeles battered women's group wants no part of Oksana Grigorieva, contrary to what her lawyer told TMZ.

1115_oksana_peace_over_violence_EX_tmz

Oksana’s lawyer, Dan Horowitz, told us Oksana will be working with Peace Over Violence.

But a rep for Peace Over Violence adamantly denies any affiliation with Oksana, telling TMZ,”Peace Over Violence has not been and is not currently in contact with Oksana Grigorieva or her representatives.” Sources tell us the group received a backlash after members read Horowitz's claims on TMZ that Oksana would be working with them.

Horowitz explained to TMZ, “I’m guessing it didn’t get approved. The California Partnership to End Domestic Violence is working on getting us alternative groups to work with.”

Looks like Oksana can't get arrested in this town.  Then again ...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

LISA: Larry King's agency is owned by Ari Emanual. Always the link goes right back to Ari.

LISA

Does anyone have a theory what dog he has in this fight?

Posted at 6:22 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by LISA
--------------------------------------------------

I have two guesses.
1. Hopes of a huge retainer payment in a civil suit of battery.
2. Shift attention away from Mr. Kris Herzog.

Posted at 6:27 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Curious

_______________________________________________________________

I could not understand why Martin Garbus is still here. Any bets on how
long the new lawyer will last?! LOL

SayWhat

Horowitz is to blame for this one, not Oksana.

Posted at 4:34 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by moussemaker
===================================================
lol... spin, spin, spin. Yes whorowitz is a liar but TRUE VICTIMS of DV recognize extortion when they see it.
All of you out there supporting Okscammer have got to ask yourselves... why dont TRUE VICTIMS support her?

emerald

Aaw, Horrowitz, of course they are sweetie, they are looking for prison reform groups, religions prepared to her confirm her conversion in jail, the homeless shelters, and the Rose Garden psychiatric hospital will probably put up a photo and a plaque saying "Octomum's twin recommends our caring services, come inside and see!" lol!!

Muppet

Well this has given me a few giggles. Caught in another lie. This is really getting pathetic on Oksana's part, she needs to throw in the towel before she really crosses the line with someone else. Horrorwitz and her as a team are just ridiculous. Lies lies lies.

Curious

Any bets on how
long the new lawyer will last?! LOL

Posted at 6:33 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by LISA
-----------------------------------------------

I've found two weeks seems to be about the average lately, lol.

I guess that meeting about global warming is still going on, haven't heard a word from Miss "I'll be back" Bloom.

At this point, I don't think even she is camera greedy enough to touch this situation.

KM

TEAM MEL !!!!!!!

Thank you!

Darcy Pollan

Director of Communication and Events

Peace Over Violence

WE HAVE MOVED!

Our new address is:

1015 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 200

Los Angeles, CA 90017

Office (213) 955-9090 Ext 113

Fax (213) 955-9093

darcy@peaceoverviolence.org

www.peaceoverviolence.org

Building healthy relationships, families and communities free from sexual,

domestic and interpersonal violence.

From: KPMAHER11@aol.com [mailto:KPMAHER11@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, November 15, 2010 6:17 PM
To: Darcy Pollan
Subject: Re: Oksana Grigoreiva

Thank you kindly for your quick response. I am deeply grateful that Oksana Grigoreiva will not be speaking on behalf of domestic violence victims.

In light of the false claims of affiliation Ms Grigoreiva attempted to perpetrate upon the public, the integrity of your program remains stellar and unmarked by such a vile attempt to sway public opinion for a personal agenda.

You remain stellar and set by example to others not allowing her to use domestic violence organization in order to garner sympathy for herself and attempt to sway the justice system at the expense of true victims!

I would like to include this clip from TMZ to further affirm that your organization made the right choice and will not be affiliated with the likes of Ms.Grigoreiva or the attorneys who represent her.

PARTIAL CLIP FROM TMZ

Curious

KM -

Feels good when something you do makes a positive change.
Feel proud, you deserve it.

Howdy to Muppet and emerald. :)

KM

oops I didt check for my mail ip ...DUMB me can I erase this?

LISA

We all started off as individuals throughout the country reading the Oksana
and Mel story, and sensing that there is something wrong. Our instincts
were right. The misinformation from Oksana we came across was staggering.

We had theories, we argued and we always demanded PROOF. It turned into
somewhat of a detective story,- a search for the truth.
But when Oksana decided to use an important organization for her own personal
spin, it was no longer about her. It was now about us, - potentially damaging
Victims of Domestic Abuse credibility. She is still damaging it, but a little less
thanks to the work last night.

When this case is over, the Gibsons should throw us a celebratory party. : )
Wishful thinking. Seriously, I'll settle for simple Justice Done and for Mel and his
family to get some sort of normalcy back in their lives. And Mel, get back to work.

As for Oksana, get your head out of the clouds and grow up !!!
Be grateful for what you have. Two wonderful kids, a beautiful house,
no financial worries, and your very own expensive piano.
Enjoy, don't destroy. Tell the truth. Life will be so much simpler for
everyone.

Jade evergreen

@t moussemaker blame Oksana she is the one who hire Horrowitz and face it Oksana is gold digging c*unt who only want money and used her child Lucia as a pawn to hurt Mel

LISA

Posted at 6:33 PM on Nov 15, 2010 by Sam

_______________________________________________

In January I'll be going to LA to find a new agency for my work. I'm in the behind
the camera creative field. I used to be with ICM. Ari's agency is very large and it
was on the top three agencies I was going to interview with. I have eliminated
them from my list since. I'm small potatoes comparatively, so it's no big deal to
them. Nevertheless, I'm glad not to associate myself with them.
It comes down holding on to principals in the decisions we make.

herbert

does oksana mention these groups by name on larry king??

emails should be sent to these groups questioning that and if their names are mentioned get lawyers to stop the show. airing that would smear reputable organizations

kickaboo

Horowitz is a disgusting liar just like his sociopath client. Two peas in a pod. They are probably together, disgusting excuses for human beings...greedy, lying, cheating, scamming pigs.

Cindy

I'm so relieved they saw the light because she's the type who distroy it for the real battered cases, and all she wanted to do was use them for her financial gains.