Oksana to Mel: 'Too Much Evidence, My Dear'

11/15/2010 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained emails Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson just before their mediation, which Mel's lawyers believe are proof of extortion.  Oksana claims she has "Too much evidence, my dear."

1115_oksana_doc_launch_EX

According to court documents, Oksana sent the emails on May 2, two weeks before she and Mel went into mediation which resulted in a $15 million package for Oksana and Lucia.

In the email, Oksana accuses Mel and his family of leaking stories to the media about their breakup -- specifically "...they claim that you dumped me."

Mel's lawyers believe the emails show Oksana as a manipulator who was not fearful of Mel at all, but rather someone who was scheming to extort millions.

Oksana writes, "Does your family think that my modesty and class could pass for stupidity?"  She adds, "Do they think, i will let them carry on with ruining my reputation, which was unblemished before i ever layed eyes on you?"

Then Oksana gets serious: "The facts are stubborn things, the information is power, you told me so yourself."

Then, far from being scared, it seems Oksana wanted Mel back, writing, "Untill this morning I was still missing you so much and secretly wanted and hoped for us to be together again."

Oksana accuses his wife, Robyn, and daughter, Hannah, of waging a "silent war" against her, complaining, "Are you a little boy, or are you a man? Why are you so easily influence by your mommy Robyn?"

As for secretly recording Mel, "As far as the tapes go, I only played one to my lawyer, becouse on march 15 Michelle proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me."

Oksana adds "...my lawyers also told me that tom Hansen said i woudn get a penny and more importaunly, my lawyers warned me that ur laywers are capaple of false fabrication about me in press, i.e., an unfit mother, a prostitute etc. so you can have the baby and I get to go to my f...ing moth hole as u told me."

Oksana talks about taping Mel and makes a big statement Mel's lawyers have seized on:  "Too much evidence, my dear."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Pretty LL

TMZ you're right. She sounds scorned and desperate in these letters, not scared.

mama9

wow 1st again

Pretty LL

Forgot to mention greedy too. WTF Oksana "nothing for me" Wah wah you hooker

mama9

ok maybe not lol

there is way to many post to keep up with on the other thread but at least TMZ is putting the articals up top again

croc

wow she sure is a coniving b--- isnt she??

kickaboo

Oksana writes, "Does your family think that my modesty and class could pass for stupidity?" She adds, "Do they think, i will let them carry on with ruining my reputation, which was unblemished before i ever layed eyes on you?"

Omg, I about fell off the chair laughing. Has she googled herself?

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4161/is_19970615/ai_n14464925/ for starters.

JLS

I am afraid I don't see any extortion attempt here. She mentions she has information but doesn't say what she will do with it IF he doesn't pay her what she thinks is fair here. There is no clear implied threat with consequences. The funny thing is what she thinks he will do to her reputation, he has done! All of it is what has taken place.

She's dancing along a line but never crosses it. Sorry, close but no cigar....

kickaboo

Didn't she already sign papers previously agreeing that none of her property was Gibson or his..hers? There were two agreements?

ylg

Oksana I was on your side until this 'Mommy Robyn' comment. This man spent almost half his life and has seven children with this woman, of course she is going to have more influence over him than his side piece. Don't take your position so seriously.

moussemaker

Where have all the spelling mistakes gone?

wondering

Fuddy? is this the letter we been waiting on? hahahah

fuddyduddy

Hey, Wondering...I'm still reading! LOLl!

Michael

She truly does believe all the things she says...she is truly a sociopath!

She believes she has been victimized and has been hurt in all of this. And of course Mel is the one being hurt. She has crucified him in the eyes of the media and the public.

Mel might be an idiot, but she has taken a serious nut job position and wears it well!

ohreally

Clearly extortion. Oksana is GOING DOWN!!!!!!

Tammy

This woman acts like she's the wife while Robyn and the seven kids are Mel's mistress and ba$tards. She's the mistress and her child is the ba$tard. She is delusional!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments