William Shatner Can't Stomach His Own Shirt

11/15/2010 9:45 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

Bulging out of his polo, William Shatner showed off his sexy midriff after enjoying lunch in Somis, California this weekend.

media_removed_tmz

Space is the final frontier ... for the 79-year-old's shirt.

josh

If you look at ****ner when he was younger he was 100 times better looking then ANYONE who works at TMZ so when you guys at TMZ get to be Bill's age just think how much uglier you all will be and that is poetic justice!!!

Al

LEAVE WILLIAM ****NER ALOOOONE!!!!!

Cella

He was wearing a girdle even back when TJ Hooker was on. He's had a gut for awhile, but I guess now that he's older he doesn't really care. And why should he? You get to be his age and your give a sh*t level goes way way way way down.

cornflakegirl

My initial comment was going to be, give him a break, he's 79, but now that I think about it, I am more inclined to say I hope he does something about it, not for his appearance, but for his health.

cornflakegirl

@Josh #62 - ITA - and I'd like to expand that group to include everyone who is commenting on this post. The guy was hot!

Riftalope

Meh, I'm a nudist. He'd be overlooked at the Santa Clause club. Take it all off and relax. Lithgow even got paid to shake it all on Dexter. ...Then again, John had lost his Dunlop again.

dsw

Tell Scotty to beam down a larger shirt.

CriticAl

Kirk is going to stroke out soon if he doesn't get his weight and blood pressure under control. Look how red his face is.

angelwolf333

for his age he is doing awesome.

he is an 80 year old man that still has the spunk of a 50 year old man.

he is great even if the show isnt that good

Deanna

hahaha i LOVE him! he's always so funny and real..reminds me of my stepdad...

sheila

Awesome dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignore TMZ ... rock on in our hearts forever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ps .. you are marvelous!

shandrikia

OH GOD THATS SEXY!

bob watford

The only thing wrong here is his shirt is too small. His physique is fine...even good for his age. His choice of shirt...not so good.

bob watford

I mean...take a good look at that shirt's dimensions. It looks like someone puposely made it shorter than it should be. Maybe shaatner is sticking it to the paps again...he does love poking fun at himself. Gotta love the shaat.

Tatsno

Watch old Star Trek....he was holding in his bulge back then!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments