« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Ochocinco Proposes

... With 10 Carat Ring

11/16/2010 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

"Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada is now the future Mrs. Chad Ochocinco -- TMZ has learned the NFL star popped the question today ... and used a 10-carat engagement ring to seal the deal.

Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco Engaged
Sources close to the couple tell TMZ ... Chad proposed to Evelyn -- his GF of 4 months -- today in Cincinnati. She had flown in from Miami just yesterday to visit.

Lozada obviously said yes ... because she just tweeted a picture of the ridiculous ring (above) -- saying, "I'm no rabbit but 10 carats looks good on me!! Let the hating begin."

So far, no wedding date has been set -- we're told the couple plans to be engaged for a while.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

diana

shag"s ex-wife is a ex for a reason, and from watching this show, i see why.

Monique

EL does have old, short fat stubby hands. The ring is very nice; she looks good on the outside but how ugly she is on the inside. I call her pretty poison; she's toxic to everyone she comes into contact with. She is just a facade, there isnt anything of true substance or value. She is only concerned about how the public see's or views her. Royce did a charity event and EL didnt show up. It would appear that she has little to no class, a foul mouth, gives bad advice by telling someone to cheat on her spouse; and last but not least, she loves to cause trouble and since she is miserable she wants others to be miserable. Bottom line EL is Piss Poor Moraly. Basketball Wife Not. Never married the only two on the show that have been married is Jennifer and Shaunie. I dont even see why the program is on the air. They make Women look bad. Deceitfullness is their game.

Ana

hopefully he'll have a pre-nup!

SHUNDRA GRAY

I PERSONALLY THINK SHES IS A PRETTY GIRL,BUT HER ATTITUDE IS VERY UGLY,I THINK SHE IS A VERY SAD PERSON IN THE INSIDE,THESE TWO INDIVIDUALS HAVE NO CLASS OR MORALES WHAT SO EVER,UNFORTUNATELY MONEY CANT BUY THOSE QUALITIES.........

Kee

YAL R SOME HATERS!!!!!SHE DNT HAVE 2MENTION HOW MUCH SHE IS N LOVE W/HIM!I WOULDA BEEN FLASHN MY RING ALL OVER THE INTERNET TOO!!!!YAL NEED 2 MIND YAL BUSINESS N LET THEM MIND THEIRS...THE WORLD WOULD B A BETTER PLACE!SO ALL U FEMALES POP HIS **** OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS N MOVE ON HE DNT WANT YAL :)

Tonya

Well I for one wish them the best!!! I guess i just wasnt raised with any type of hateration in my bone!! All of us r outsiders so we dont know whats going on between them two alot of people assuming whats going to happen but nobody really knows!!! She is a beautiful confident black woman I love her bcuz she dont care what no one says about her and alot of more black women to need to be like her!!! She doesnt live for others expectations and that is wonderful!!!! Evelyn u r a boss honey keep it up bcuz if they aint hating that means u doing something wrong!!!!

Tay

honestly i believe evelyn is only engaged to chad cuz hes a good catch.. and he has money.. so shell still be able to keep her flshy life style.. shes a pretty girl...ON THE OUTSIDE.. but shes UGLY ON THE INSIDE.. so i hope this doesnt affect chad cool calm collective style.. but wish you the best Chad.. ps.. you should have purposed to Rubi...

rell

Chad wtf, you seen the groupish activity on basketball wives. What more proof do you need bro. Cant make a gold digging hoe a house wife, hoes dont act right..

elaine brooks

Hey Chad,go for it if you love this woman go for it.People always think because a woman is nice looking that she is a golddigger,that is not so in this case.i have watch the basketball wives,Evelyn had a store and work,so iam pretty sure she will be bringing something to the table.And whats wrong with liking money,and nice things,and loving a man that can give these things.

tarah33

You can't turn a hoe into a house wife.....So I guess he will turn her into number 85!!!!LMAO!!!

Bling

Why would he marry an obvious GoldDigger? I'd bet he is not going to do it. He just wants some media attention.

Bonnie

If this man marry this woman he gets what he deserve. I watch Basketball Wives and Evelyn is not a basketball wife. This woman has some deep seeded issues going on in her life. One thing for sure if he do not marry her I am sure she is most diffently working on making that baby because one way or another he is going to pay. Evelyn is not about in love with this guy. It's all about his bank account. When she went to his unit and had sex with him on the first date on national television the woman acted and sounded like a call girl straight up hooker. Some men like women like this, but if she pulls this off I will laugh all the way to the bank with her.

mercy

She is a true gold digger, I think Ocho had better looking girls in his show. This one is not even or ever was a basketball wife but would love to be a football wife, anything that brings money that's why she said on the show she wants to have a baby soon because her money must be running out.

Tellin_it_2ya

Did she have that cubic zicornia appraised?

Kim

This is so sad. These chicks ar ehot because the media and us make them so. It is the oldest game in the book. I have been on the circuit and seen so many women like this. Evelyn has nothing to prove to anyone. If Chad believes she is the one then who are we to question it. At the end of the dy who goves a crappin crutch?!! It's not me, it's not you! Get a life people and do you. Work on you.