« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Eva Longoria Divorce Docs

Seeks Spousal Support

11/17/2010 2:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria has filed for divorce, and even though she's filed the legal docs, sources tell us she's "devastated."  And get this ... she wants spousal support!

Eva Longoria Divorce
Longoria filed her papers, to divorce Tony Parker, in L.A. County Superior Court.  Longoria cites "irreconcilable differences."

Longoria checked the box which says "Spousal support payable to [Longoria].   If Eva gets her way, she pays her lawyers and Tony pays for his."

TMZ has learned, Longoria and Parker signed a prenup on June 21, 2007 and it was amended in June, 2009.  The legal docs also mention the prenup.

The papers were filed this morning, according to People.com.

UPDATE: "Extra" host Mario Lopez claims Eva has confirmed to him that she found hundreds of text messages from another woman on Parker's phone.

Lopez says Eva also confirmed that the mystery woman is MARRIED to one of Parker's teammates.

UPDATE #2: Eva just tweeted, "It is with great sadness that after 7 years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other’s happiness."
1117_eva_tony_parker_footer
More Today in TMZ History

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

ftlfame

I think what people have to realize here is that most of the time publicists are trying to protect their client. Therefore, they will make statements without even consulting their clients.

Management

She effing suck, pain in the azz 1/2 oz hoe

eva's baby daddy

she gonna get his paper and give it to me. www.hiphopheroin.com

Jay

Why do celebs deny stuff like this? Just come out and say it or someone else (TMZ) will say it for you.

Jackie

Really #28, Randall Carroll???? TMZ needs to go away yet you're on THEIR website! And if you wanna be an ******* and wish the bldg would collapse on them then you might want to learn how to spell first....dumbass!!!! I hate stupid people.

Posted at 9:35 AM on Nov 17, 2010 by hotbitch

Excellent!...Tell her/him

poppy

YES Tres.........really. Did I hit a nerve?...the truth..........atleast she wasn't sliced and diced like Nicole Simpson...................he's a lowlife

poppy

YES, really Tres............did i hit a nerve...............the truth? Atleast she wasn't sliced and diced like Nicole Sim[son

carol

I said it when they were dating and I will say it again - I never saw any woman chase after any man the way she did. It was so stupid and immature for someone her age. Constantly chasing after him. Doesn't surprise me this didn't last. Hope she learned from it.

jerry2968_97

she finally found out he was gay I guess.

kittykat

good for her.... she is like way to beautiful for that ugly thick accent cheating monkey face big chin liar!

Ty

Marriage means nothing todays. And it just goes to show you how immature people today are. Freakin 40yo kids.

get real

A Shame...

Lil

Wow, I never saw this coming although I always thought he looked so sour and grumpy all the time. Not all lovey dovey like her. Thank god there are no kids involved. Poor Ava.

anon

Ugh! How can this be happening? She is so beautiful and he is oh so mediocore. I feel so sorry for Eva. Tony u suck balls.

My two cents ;)

This is sad I like the two of them...bummer