Kate Middleton

Munn's the Word

11/16/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Prince William's fiancée Kate Middleton in London on Tuesday (left) -- and "The Daily Show" correspondent Olivia Munn in L.A. two months ago (right).

1116_kate_sayin
One of them was Babe of the Month in a non-nude pictorial in Playboy.

We're just sayin'.

aquanet

MIddleton looks more like Lauren Conrad that other girl

RD

F**K off TMZ, you're comparing a classy woman to trash that poses in Playboy??? Kate is beautiful hands down!

Kayan Phoenix

gonna have to agree with #1, she is no where near Olivia Munn LOL

Jackie

Both of them are average and look more masculine in their faces. Though Olivia has beautiful Eyes

dave

Kate is hotter, cuter, and appears to be somebody Lady Di would approve of.

Moe Green

What a stupid TMZ story about two people who may or may not look alike. I've got a better TMZ headline for you: 'Dog bites man'.

Angelic

They both have dark long hair and are female. But, that's really about it. I don't think they look alike at all. Usually you guys do good comparisons, but I think you missed the boat on this one.

6one9

They look nothing alike IMO!! They both have brown hair that's the same length!! THAT'S IT!!

Phreaky

Kate is definitely prettier, even though that is the worst picture of her I've ever seen.

Phreaky

#1 You are on crack - Olivia's face looks like she is wearing a fat suit. Maybe you don't get out much... go check other picture of Kate.

Hess Cukin

Kate Middleton looks like a shim, This guy has the world by the balls and want's to marry a shemale, what a loser.

Freddy

Um, I might be missing something but they look nothing alike. Personally I think Olivia is better looking but Kate isn't too bad either. Anyway, come back to Attack of the Show Munn I miss you.

Tinalouise

Kate is a true natural beauty!! I am so happy William didn't end up with some trashy bleach blonde fake boobed bimbo but instead went with someone who is truly beautiful.....she seems sweet too!

Vegas Wrestling

Gee, the good looking guy who's 2 heartbeats away from being King Of England is going to have a gorgeous wife? Say it ain't so, TMZ!! Next, you'll tell me Millionarre athletes score with hot women all the time and The Situation gets chicks all the time also.

MP

I think Kate is much prettier than Olivia.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments