Kate Middleton

Munn's the Word

11/16/2010 4:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Prince William's fiancée Kate Middleton in London on Tuesday (left) -- and "The Daily Show" correspondent Olivia Munn in L.A. two months ago (right).

1116_kate_sayin
One of them was Babe of the Month in a non-nude pictorial in Playboy.

We're just sayin'.

Car Lee

OMG!! G-ross! What is the obsess with Mizz Munn? She is totally obnoxious, and talentless. Please, spare us this comparison.

Celine Beardmore

Personally, I find that Kate looks alot like that chick from Paranormal Activity. Do a split screen of that!

beachy

There is no comparison. Kate is 20 times better looking than the other chick (who by the way looks like she has acorns stuffed in her cheeks).

ó|ó

I can't even imagine anyone coming up with the idea of saying weird-face looks like kate, for the love of... wtf!, go check your eyes TMZ!

James

Both beautiful in different ways. I don't see the resemblance.

Austyg

Kate has that special something rarely found in women nowadays---class.

Carlos

there is no comparison here.....keep smoking. this is the worst of TMZ.

Phyuck

They don't really look like each other but I would go balls deep in both of their a**holes. I'm sure their a**holes looks similar so it really does make much different to me which one of them I am f**king in the a**.

Austyg

Olivia has class too, and so does Kate---but a different kind of class. :)

member1070

Much ado about nothing! Both have long dark hair. SO?

Superman

Well, if the only choice was between a good girl and a slut, then I take the good girl, Middleton.

Andolini

Olivia Munn is one hot looking babe..I wonder if Kate Middleton will dare to wear white to her wedding afterall. like Prince charles said" it's about time..they"ve been practicing being husband & wife for a while now"..guess Papa doesn't like the idea of them living together...I know his Grandmother doesn't!!

Marilyn Monroe

Middleton has much more class and prettier. The upper part of Olivia's face looks like she had a mild stroke or broke her nose before.

sunshinerad

They don't look at all alike.

Superman

Reading a little more about Kate Middleton, I don't like that they have been living together for like 7 years. The queen kept them together and gave her blessing back in 2007 when they almost broke-up. But still, she is way, way classier than Olivia Munn!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments