'Today' Show

Opened Lindsay's Eyes

About Dina

11/17/2010 9:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan now thinks her mom is part of the reason she's in the state she's in, and Lindsay's wake-up call was Dina Lohan's appearance on the "Today" show.

111610_lindsay_lohan_sad_ex_tmz
Sources connected with Lindsay tell TMZ Lindsay told her mom not to go on "Today" last week.  When Dina defied her and yakked with Matt Lauer, Lindsay was "furious."

Our sources say ever since the interview Lindsay has been wary of her mom and is beginning to understand her antics are part of the reason she has so many problems.  The flip side, sources say, is that Lindsay is beginning to realize Dina's demonization of Michael is not a true picture -- that both parents share the blame.

Lindsay, we're told, is impressed with her dad's seeming sincerity in reaching out.

0811_lindsay_lohan_footer

Holly

Dad also needs to stop the preaching!!

andy

You dear sweet angel, with hair of fire, . . . please, continue on your path to greatness!!!

Linda

.If my daughter told me she didnt want me to go on the Today show , I would have honored her wishes. Im glad Lindsay has some stable people to counsel her . I think her mom thinks like a addict, she gives terrible advice. THE longer she stay clean the more her eyes will open up to the truth, and she will realize her Mom needs help and counsel herself.

Harvey's Momma

I say cast Dina as Linda Lovelace, and let the Ho show us what she got.

Jill

silly people. this has michael lohan (aka source) written all over it. lol

Hubcap

I feel sorry for you Jill!

Ernie

Good for you, Lindsay Lohan. It is a good thing to see things in perspective. All the best.

Jay

There is nothing to report on Lindsay as her career is in the crapper and she does nothing of substance so how about TMZ just not report on her instead of making up BS stories, the same can be said for Radar online and everybody else.

Holly

Her attitude is so bad she looses jobs.
She’s never been disciplined, so now she’s like an untamed wild animal who was raised in the jungle.

Rhonda

DNA. It is what it is.

YouDontSay

DING DING DING...We have a winner! About time you figured that one out!

Jill

@ Hubcap

really??? because i feel sorry for lindsay for having a father that time after time has betrayed her and has yet again and will again in the future.

dina has made mistakes and probably big ones but she hasn't caused the amount of damage that michael has.

rene

Lindsy, Please stop smoking, My Aunt whom I haven't seen in years;I finally found her, she has COPD ans weighs over 200lbs.
Chronic Pulmonary Obstructive Disorder came from her smoking for years. If you continue to smoke you will contract COPD. COPD stars at the age of 40 yrs. old. My aunt can not walk and talk ,she can sit and talk for hours ,However, she can not walk very far because of her breathing. The good news you can decide to quit smoking and not contract COPD. Please STOP smoking and have a good life. Forgive your parents. YOU look great.

See Who

Here's the deal, both her parents are God awful. Move on.

Now it's time for Lindsay to stop pointing her finger at everyone else and look in the mirror and take responsibility for her own actions.

No Comment

Seems like this girl never had a chance. I never really paid close attention to her but lately I just feel badly. Seems like Lindsay does not have anyone in her life who really cares about her and is looking out for her best interest.