MJ's New Album Sparks Civilized War

11/16/2010 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Akon and Will.i.am are going toe-to-toe over Michael Jackson's new album -- and this battle is going to be an all out ... sensible discussion? We'll see about that.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

nan

Best wishes, G'Nite.

Posted at 10:08 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by Roseilicious
the blonde is a prime example of what mj was referring to was happening in the music industry,,mediocrity.
the dumbing down of the music to just one beat..
no layering
no thought.
the general lack of vision.
just throw it out there and hope somebody will buy it..
i always think of harvey is going for a sort of room 222 setting ...they are going for wit and banter i suppose and some of those people are quick witted ..
but the blonde has nothing to offer ..

just insults because she has nothing of interest, wit or merit to add...
lets hope she doesnt figure out how to register to vote lol

bobmoo

Who is that blonde woman. Does she think she's funny???
This was a funny piece of footage until she showed up with her pathetic attempt at humour. TMZ, SACK THAT BLONDE!!

Praised1

Hey Harvey, This skit was funny. Yes it was, until that blonde lady chimed in. Unnecessary, gratuitous, nastiness is not clever; it's just tasteless. Check her next time. Thank You. Peace and Love always.♥

steff

Dear TMZ,

Which is the song of the album Invincible that xe can say that it's not the voice of Michael?

Thank you!
with LOVE

Barb.A.

Posted at 11:05 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by get it right
======================

Thank You.

tis_ruthy

lol I love it.

nina

that blond bitch needs to shut the **** up

Vân

What was that blonde bitch said?? he just roll in the studio!! shut up!!!

Siggisis

Hey, you girl in green at the end of the clip! I would have liked to find a MJ song, which describes you. But I couldn´t. Michael was too kind, so I have to go with the Rolling Stones song "Look At That Stupid Girl."
This is for you:

She bitches 'bout things that she's never seen
Look at that stupid girl

Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up
Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up, shut-up
Shut-up, shut-up, shut-up"

Posted at 7:22 AM on Nov 17, 2010 by Siggisis

that fits to a tee..perfect..
have a good day all
nan

Leon

Who is that stupid blond girl, she's not funny at all, no respect at all. Wow I hope she live forever,so she can watch everyone she loves die.

InformationTrafficker

It is disrespectful.

Michael was a musical genius, not to mention a perfectionist. None of his albums were released before he personally made sure that everything was in order.

Releasing any of those tracks posthumously is merely watering down his legacy. To presume that they can do what Michael did is nonsense.

Qbee

She was VERY disrespectful and my heart sank when she mocked Michael like that :( That wasnt even funny by a stretch. It was hurful. I alway wondered if it was TMZ staff that wrote the NASTY negative comments on here about MJ just to get more responses. Now I have no doubt. I hate to hear someone mock and disrespect someone I LOVE so much.

In reality I was SO Pissed I told my Hubby I wanted to reach
out and Slap the B*tch _ He thought that was hillirous becuase
I never speae like that LOL he is jealous of Michael too ;)

I love the FACT that Will and Akon can disagree respectfully
The Hip Hop WAR concept was FUNNY LOL

Cookie

I agree with Will. Michael wouldn't want anyone ruining his song and then attributing it to him.

henry

Personally, I don't think there was enough MJ in that song. It was Akon and autotune using MJ as a background singer. Shame on him.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments