MJ's New Album Sparks Civilized War

11/16/2010 7:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Akon and Will.i.am are going toe-to-toe over Michael Jackson's new album -- and this battle is going to be an all out ... sensible discussion? We'll see about that.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Ragana

Hand made Michael Jackson. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAHDebjfoqk

nan

i like hearing mj sing with brett ratner..that is how much i like mike.if they just put out something of him just messing around i would be interested.
i love to hear his lyrics and his voice

LC4Michael

Siggiss - You are a trip! I love that Rolling Stones song and it fits that blonde chic to a tee! BTW - not all blondes are that stupid or insensitive. I am blonde and quite intelligent and nice!

kim

That b*tch in the green shirt needs to go. Has no respect at all I am sure for anybody. Also needs to get her stories straight before reporting anything. But of course has these young ones reporting that have no respect. And I am sure harvey lost a lot of respect for letting that one go by. But than again what can anybody expect from the tabloid media with anything regarding MJ.

Siggisiss

Posted at 2:15 PM on Nov 17, 2010 by LC4Michael

I am sure you are!

Andrea

Who the f*ck is that blonde b1tch on here? I thought it was a "respectful disagreement". Anyways, where the f*ck is her respect? You couldn't stand it, Akon acted in a classy manner by not having a bad thing to say about Will-I-Am's opinion, but TMZ decided to jerk off and make something out of nothing, how typical, anyways, blondie should try and be HALF the person MJ was and shut her f*cking mouth, he made beautiful music during the time period when he was supposedly under "anesthetic" and "they just put a mic to him and listened to him breathe", while she was sitting around worrying about what everyone else was doing, sorry ass excuses for a reporter, and no wonder the world lost one of the most beautiful caring people we had, it is because of this GARBAGE, who could BLAME him for taking drugs to sleep better? I wouldn't wanna be in his shoes either taking this **** in left right and centre. Rest Easy Micheal, Im sorry they still haven't left you alone.

Armen

Who was that ****ing bitch making fun of MJ??? look at your self you second rand tabloid BS of the hook

chris

This song was done before november 2008 and I know this because I almost used it in a video commemorating Barack Obama's election. MJ worked on this song and completed it, the one with Lenny Kravitz *another day* was unfinished.

Marius

Wow TMZ.
From one journalist to another...you have some very skilled people there. But you have some people in your staff I would not in a million years hire or suspect to be a journalist.

Like the blondie with the green shirt. Can you be more braindead, I ask?

mysteria333

IF MICHAEL IS NOT IN THE VIDEO,,,,, SORRY, I WONT BUY IT,,, MICHAEL ALWAYS MADE VIDEOS WITH HIS MUSIC,, WITHOUT THAT IT WONT BE THE SAME... I JUST CONTINUE TO REBUY THE MJ MUSIC I ALREADY HAVE IN CASE OF DAMAGE OR LOSS OR THIEVERY....THE KING OF KINDNESS LIVES ON !!!! THANK YOU APHRODITE A VERY BEFITTING NAME FOR THE KING....MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND SUSTAIN YOU MICHAEL AND ALL YOUR FAMILY....

james

ok i love michael jackson, that blonde bitch can go **** herself

Debra

I'm trying to start a prayerchain for Michael, please all fans go to my facebook page, we need to unite in prayer that God has his hand on this case, and all involved to bring justice for Michael, his children and family, all things are possible with God. Michael was there for his fans and now we need to be there for him. We cannot let, or stand by as they push this under the rug. I love you Michael and will stand in your behalf, we need to be his voice now, please help me, thanks.

In God's Whisper,
Debbie DeHaven

Dave

wow spent 10 years waiting for new mj music and finally get it and then realize within the first 15 seconds of the very first song on the aldum that they play prison doors shutting,so much for being able to listen to the album cant believe anyone who really does know his music could ever do that,truly disgusting very very dissapointed...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments