Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

RCharles

Actually, I hope Sarah Pallin wins the Republican nomination; President Obama could take the next two years off and then mail in his 2012 campaign and he would win in a landslide. It's been widely reported that top dogs in the Republican party are stumped on how to keep her from winning the nomination if all her lap dogs and camp followers vote for her; their concern is that she CAN'T win the general election.

But I believe she's in it for the money and publicity, nothing else; a pure gold-digger. One million an episode for the Alaska show and who knows how much from all her public appearances. She'll have enough to retire before the 2012 election.

kyle

I'm not quite sure which is more sad, that the impulsive pissed off rantings of a 16 year old are considered news in this day and age. Or that enough people cared not just to comment, but actually attack her in this article. It's weird having memmories of both girls when they were definitely nothing more than girls, but nothing compares to the bizarre state of our nation when we find it entertaining to attack and antagonize a girl for getting offended and defending her family. I think we all need to step back and grow up a little. Oh, and a side note. Jimmy McCain was a coke head before he was a war hero, true story i called him tweaks behind his back when i went to school with him.

Pam

# 128 says "they're like feral children...."
That is so true.

AustralianGQ

LOL at anyone being jealous of the palin family.

sarah palin is such an idiot and a hypocrite. clearly willow is just pissed off america thinks her mom is a failure in politics.

LINDA

When I grew up, I am 62, we called each other ***gots and never meant it to be anything to do with being gay. I am so sick of the double standard in this country when it comes to liberals. I think all liberals are ***gots, (meaning rotten human being) in my interpretation of the word. I am sick to death of the political correctness. How about the a#%holes that were writing those rotten posts? Shouldn't we be grading their parents skills?

frankie

Good for her free country ,freedom of speech ,Im sick of GAYS .GO back in your closets !

DABIG

Posted at 6:01 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by kyle
****
Really, so he and Obama have alot in common.

FLO

I will use my dancin with the stars vote for Jennifer Grey or anyone other than a Palin.

JimmyB

It's a bit of a problem when a potential presidential candidate has raised her children to be ignorant bigots. She's 16...old enough to know the difference, so it must be okay with Mom and Dad. Ms. Palin tweets 24/7...Has she denounced this?

No Joke

BAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is kids being kids with the trash mouth talk. Even the "best" kids talk like pirates when a parent isn't around.

But seriously, who really cares? Palin will never win the Presidential seat anyway...just let her try. Every time she opens her mouth she makes an ass of herself. This definitely does not help to paint a rosy picture of them. I cannot recall who said it previously, but they are not used to the lime-light and that's the "trailer park" coming out. ROFL!!!!

Dan

Even though he provoked her, Willow could have told him off without spewing hateful slurs. About 30,000 people kill themselves every year because of homophobic hate speech. They were people just like you and me. Willow Palin has their blood on her hands. IMO hate speech is wrong.

releggneh

Get over it libs. No matter what the Palins do or say, you are all over that, but the libs can say anything they want and it is ok! Wrong! It sure is amazing how the Palins had their show and it had the highest ratings on any network ever. Libs will always show what they are most afraid of> Way to go Palins, speak your mind & don't cower to these bunch of power hungry fools that are trying to destroy our country!!

Michael Compton

Their pitiful grasp of basic grammar and spelling is literally shocking. "your"? "families"? ",And"? In all sincerity, that is pathetic. Pathetic.

That teenagers attack one another is certainly nothing new, but I weep for the future of this country when I think about the (apparent) popularity of the members of this crass family. That this simple-minded dreck is the best face a political 'movement' can come up with is mind-boggling. Our culture is truly lost if people like Palin Sr. are revered. The stupid leading the ignorant.....Alas.

Dave

Slur = homophobic? What a wonderfully bigoted leap in logic.

Jen

Never mind, I am just a ignorant old hag that has no common sense. Thank God my uterus is a haggard old useless body part that didn't produce children, I would have put that little retard they have to shame.