Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

blacks talk

If mahlia obama had been caught talking like that people would demand Obama be impeached LoLoL

kindnessisfree

Apple. Tree.

Palin showed her mean streak when she was running for VP. She looked like the cat that swallowed the canary whenever she got a chance to slur someone ......... anyone. Who is surprised by this, they're just staying loyal to mommy the only way they've been taught.

David

So it's not ok to say retard, but it is ok to say ***ot? Sounds like inbreeding going on in that household.

annie2

Oh, please, half the posters that come on here can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're", "there" and "their", "loose" and "lose", "looser" vs "loser", etc, etc. Now half the mistakes some of us make aren't because we're stupid but because some of us are riled up when we respond to random people anonymously on-line. Now imagine someone you actually know attacking your family on-line and in an area where you live in a pretty small community. I know I would probably be pretty incensed and I'm twice her age.

Ok, getting that out of my system: I am a basic fan of the Palin's and I am rather disappointed, not so much in Willow, but in Bristol for being 4 years older and they've now been in the spotlight for about 3 years now...they really SHOULD know better than to engage.

I also don't think Sarah is to blame for this. My parents tried their best to have us not cuss and call people derogatory names (had my mouth washed out soap a few times!) but I know when away from my parents I cussed just because I could. She's a kid. This will be a costly mistake she will pay for for quite some time...

Eric Lee

Come on....Big deal...

Stella

oh cmon TMZ......stay out of politics....and stay off of teenagers FB accounts......sick......

nic

Maybe not since they seemed to think it was okay for a sitting president to screw an intern in the oval office.

-----------------

Jesus christ, it's a decade into the 21st century and you wingnuts are still obsessing about Lewinksi. And you wonder why you're on the verge of cultural oblivion...

Jono

They are the trashiest family in America.

zzyzx

A Facebook posting from a 16 year old is news now?

eddie

is everyone commenting on here completely dense. no one should be using words like that...its the kind of hate and STUPIDITY in these peoples comments that has led to the suicides of tons of gay youth. bullying and the use of such awful language shouldnt be tolerated....especially by someone whose mother wants to be the president of this country. she and her children are disgusting representations of America and i hope we never live in a country with people as narrow minded and stupid as this family in charge...no thanks

Fallopia Lopez

Redvixen, you slice your arguments rather thinly, don't you? The question at hand seems to be whether or not a reaction is justified regarding the use of a particular offensive term, whatever that term might be. When does it become acceptable to insult people? My parents taught me it was NEVER acceptable - they didn't say, "Well, you have a few more years to insult people before it's unacceptable and rude, so you'd better get as many in as possible.".

Way to stand up for insults! That's great! Respectable!

*rolls eyes*

Jim in Cali

Wow, this is really embarrassing TMZ. We are really reporting on Sarah Palin's 16 year old daughter facebook comments? Really?

LakeLucilleLoon

All of this smoke and mirrors regarding homosexual slurs is really just a ruse to take the attention away from the fact that Bristol is way gone with child. X17 has a video from last night that shows that Bristol certainly is not just eating too much but has gotten herself into another gestational situation. Given that, she does move good for a pregnant girl.

MacGuffin

The Palins have a glass jaw.

This is going to be her eventual downfall because the more serious Sarah Failin' Palin gets about becoming the GOP nominee, the more these kinds of comments are going to come.

Sarah Palin has shown she can't handle ANY criticism. Let's hope it comes fast and furious!

Rebecca

It cracks me up that people make comments about Chelsea Clinton the media protected her. Joe Biden's daughter on tape doing cocaine kept out of the media. Bush's daughters dragged throught the mud. And Sarah Palin's kids have been fair game for the media including her down syndrome child. So let me get this straight if your a democrat no one can go after your kids, if your a republican you can talk about them like they are trash. I believe all the people that don't like Willow's comments are justified, but just so you know that those people are perfectly happy making fun of her down syndrome child and that is okay. Leave politician's kids alone they did not ask for the media spotlight. I also feel sorry for all of you who think you are great parents what will you say when your perfect parenting skills are put to the test when your child says something you don't like even though you have taught them better. By the way it doesn't surprise me she spelled you're wrong it is you liberals that have dumbed down the education system, for the sake of the teachers union. Think about your own flaws before you comment on others I bet if you think hard you will find things you may have said as a teenager you might regret.