Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

Richard

Wow! Who would have thought that sixteen year old kids talk like that?

Must be a slow news day.

Sandra

Real First Family class! Who wants this (what brain would post that when mom wants to be Prez?) white trash in the White House? Only fools, only fools...

MBDSTA

Willow: "...But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Huh? "Still hot?" I assume this means there's ANOTHER Palin kid w/ a baby, since clearly she's not talking about Bristol...

Just Sayin

THANKS FOR EXPOSING THEIR TRUE COLORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever

Ghetto. Both the girls. Good work, Governor! Ex-governor, quitter, I mean.

MBDSTA

fufu

Bull they don't talk like that often. If you are dumb enough to write something like that on Facebook, than you probably say worse at home. People who don't get that Facebook isn't their private little world are just plain stupid.

Sarah Palin and her daughters are pure trash and probably have 6 brain cells among them.

No Hate

The girl has no grammar skills. She must have been HOME SCHOOLED by a mama grizzly, as they are not known for their ability to read ANYTHING FACTUAL: like the difference between YOUR and YOU'RE or FAMILIES and FAMILY's.

I feel sorry for that baby- with a dead beat dad, an ignorant trampy baby mama, and a narcissistic egotistical Re-pube-lick-an puppet of a Granny who fantasizes that she is a grizzly. Enough to make me say OY! And I'm an agnostic for Christ's sake!

(Notice the apostrohe, which designates possessive of the "sake" by Christ, my dear Willow.) Unfortunately, your mother just didn't have time to teach you such important lessons when you were learning the meaning of such hate words as "*** hot" which are much more important in your life, I'm sure.

And by the way, I AM a ***. And I AM hot, according to all my cubs! And no one else's opinion matters. Again, notice the correct use of the apostrophe... Oh, never mind. You are just plain too dumb to EVER get it.

The only thing worse than airing your dirty laundry in public is airing you bigotry and ignorance in public. Inner voice- YES, TWEET- NO!

Andrea

Thems some great grammatical skillz on that little brat! Perhaps she should be learning English instead of looking up her mommy online.

tgrfan42069

If mahlia obama had been caught talking like that people would demand Obama be impeached LoLoL

------------
no if she had been caught talking like that everyone would be saying how horrible it was the things the guy said to her..and they dont blame her for standing up for herself and her dad.she would be a hero to everyone who gets bullied.

cryan

Oh please the baby bear defending mama grizzly. WTF. Hey Palin girls, LEARN HOW TO SPELL. You sound like the uneducated morons you are! At least try to hide it better!!!!

redvixen

@Fallopia I don't need to write a thesis on a 16 year old using improper language. For your information I have a gay son who I'm very proud of. My parents were extremely well mannered and I was not allowed to say bad words at home. Not even as an adult. I said them as a teenager among my friends because teenagers to stupid things. I know better as an adult. It was not a reflection of my folks' parenting skills. I do not condone slurs of any kind and have taught my son that. I am simply making a case for a sixteen year old getting caught up in the heat of the moment. Who at sixteen hasn't made a mistake they later regreted? I don't think anyone here can say they haven't.

*rolls eyes even further*

marymac

How shocking. Not.

Dana

No, everybody does not talk like that Miss 8th Grade Teacher. Some communities don't allow such talk and the parents are very involved in overseeing their children's computer and telephone usage. The only time I have heard this talk has been from very insecure white trash types from low income households. I also don't know of anyone who would stand by like Mother Palin while her 16 bully daughter (Willow) slams her 9 yo little sister's face into her cake practically bouncing it off the table while holding a baby on national television. Oh, and I did mention the vacant house for sale in Wasilla that Willow had a party in and led the group in doing $30k worth of damage to some stranger's house? I teach high school. Our kids don't do stuff like that. If yours do, you suck as a parent and as a teacher.

Just Sayin

Where's GLLAD when you need them?