Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

rob

Ok hunters, what do we do with a family of bears that are mean,smell and are acting up??

seymour

It seems kinda funny to me that both of the older Palin girls are friends with this guy. Seems to me that this story is designed to make some news on a slow day. I highly doubt that this is real, seems more like something made up due to the high ratings of the TLC show.

Posted at 4:58 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by Mel

It is real because no one will stfu about it on Facebook

JLS

Nothing new here. All of the Palins are like this. Very low intelligence (you can see Russia from my house) and low class.

The fact that John McCain EVER picked Sarah Palin for a running mate is a real jaw dropper. Not even close, John. She's s***.

justagirl

It's a really sad day when the so called "woman's movement" has a shining star lke Sarah Palin, yet, I see so many (half as influencial as her) try and drag her and her family through the mud. Actually, if you think about it most woman who degrade her are Hollywood leftist who have zero credibilty and think there celebrity gives them an open mike forum. The very same people who thought it was "cool" to vote for Obama are the same morons who think it's "cool" to hate Sarah Palin. Fear is what drives some people to hate her so. The woman is probably a hundred times more intelligent and savy than anyone her opposes her politics and lifestyle. I was really surprised at Harvey who will openly criticized her on public television, but would never be caught doing the same about Obama and his family. TMZ seems to try and stay away from the political arena, but I guess when it comes to Sarah Palin, she is fair game, which tells me that she MUST have some sort of relevance if TMZ is taking the time to make fun of her all the time. Also, to go after the kids is just tacky and classless. Every story ran on this site about the kids has always been negative. It's really getting old, TMZ.

Christy

The biggest sin in all of this is the fact she misspells your instead of you're... DUH!!! No schools up in Alaska, sweetie??

linds__mac

I definitely think that the Palin's started that argument. No need to comment on the status to begin with.

Denise Cabrera

First off it is ridiculous to state that "everyone" says it or that "being a teenager" justifies that language. Also she needs to focus on school and get off of fb cause she can't spell "you're" the contraction for you are rather than "your" the possessive word. Also it's family's not "families." I guess money doesn't buy brains :/

kickaboo

Well now, guess I won't be watching anymore of Sarah Palin's Alaska. I thought I'd give TLC one last try...DONE. So sick of TLC and their families of narcissism.

luckygirlzrock

I don't let my sons talk like that about their friends on FB. When they get out of line, they get grounded. If someone is being harassed on FB by a classmate then we have a harassment order in our town that goes out like a restraining order, the school has to deal with it. Someone made fun of my kid's hair and called him GAY. But after talking to him he sees that the other person just shows their own ignorance and un-intelligence acting like that. This article just shows immaturity on Willow's part and if I were her mother, I would be very upset with the language she used. Why even get into a cyber war of words? People who may not like the Palins will say what they want regardless. If they are that thin skinned, maybe they shouldn't be in the spotlight.

Maisy

Posted at 5:43 PM on Nov 16, 2010 by JLS
----------------------------------------------

Oh my GOSH am I sick of that low jab. YES you can see parts of Russia from parts of Alaska. Just look it up. Infact let me do that for you.

Look at an atlas some time!

Megan

Homophobia and incorrect use of your/you're. Great job, Sarah.

Angela

What else do you expect from this trash?

carpetMuncher

This makes me laugh, And how many of the Kennedys were hauled in on a charge or 2, I think it was rape. Go F yourself these are kids and hey I would call him a PAG also. Everybody is so scared that Palin is going to make it. If all of you would shut the hell up maybe she will go away. Everytime you left wing nuts speak up about her you show how scared you are of the tea party. The Tea Party is making the move to take back the country and that scares the crap out of you. I just laugh at how silly you are. All of you were so smug when Obama won you thought the Dems were going to take over the world. I hope she runs and wins just so I can say to you tough luck babies she won fair and square so shut up.

Megan

"Who doesn't use word's like that? Stop being hypocrites. Although, those Palin's act like they are so wonderful."

People who were brought up to believe that homophobia is unnacceptable.

barracuda78

Some of you are missing the very big issue here...these children are the children of someone who puts herself out there as being big Christian, no premarital sex,(you know she is no Christian)I'm better than you yadayadaya ...you'd never see Amy Carter or Chelsea Clinton doing anything like this...

these children should have been raised better...

they're like feral children,

raised without adult supervision,

all they do is attack others...

they really need to attend school, too...

GET YOUR KIDS TO SCHOOL PALIN...AND PALIN U R NOTHING...U R A half term guvna of a state with less people than the nearest large city next to me......NOTHING...