Sarah Palin's Daughter Uses Homophobic Slurs

11/17/2010 2:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Palin's 16-year-old daughter Willow Palin used multiple homophobic slurs -- including the word f**got -- to attack a Facebook user who criticized her mom's new reality show .... TMZ has learned.

Willow Palin

During the premiere of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" Sunday night -- a boy named Tre who went to school with the Palin kids wrote a status update that read, "Sarah Palin's Alaska, is failing so hard right now."

The comment sparked an intense response from Willow -- who replied on the boy's wall, "Haha your so gay. I have no idea who you are, But what I've seen pictures of, your disgusting ... My sister had a kid and is still hot."

Willow followed up that comment with another that read, "Tre stfu. Your such a f**got."

Bristol Palin also got in on the smacktalk -- writing a message to Tre saying, "You're running your mouth just to talk sh*t."

Eventually, a message board war erupted -- and Bristol took aim at another person named Jon -- saying, "You'll be as successful as my baby daddy, And actually I do work my ass off. I've been a single mom for the last two years."

After more users began to gang up on the Palins, Willow dropped another message that read, "Sorry that you guys are all jealous of my families success and you guys aren't goin to go anywhere with your lives."

Sources connected to the Palin family tell us ... Willow normally doesn't use this type of language, but she felt like she was being attacked along with her family.  The source added it was the baby bear defending Mama Grizzly.

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81

Laurawr!

why bother putting the status when you have them on facebook! But if you're Sarah Palins daughter, don't go round saying stuff like that... both in the wrong really :)

Debbie

Oh I am sure TMZ has done much worse, matter of fact we KNOW
they have.
Problem with pukes that think they can walk on water,
they sink.
We are talking TMZ here folks......

Debbie

they censored it again let's try this. F-A-G

NOW you are speaking Harvey's language.

imjustaspeck

So 'retard' is out but '***got' is in? And that school system in Alaska is as dismal as Sarah's presidential hopes.

Noconflicts

"Moxie", you need to get over this Liberal vs. Conservative crap. As a teacher you should know better. Is this what you teach your students?

I assume that you're referring to Pres. Clinton. For the record, I think he's an entitled *******, and that he shamed the Office of the President.

Since I'm a registered "Damn-o-crap" I'm sure you would classify me as a "liberal." I'm for the death penalty and for gun control. I vote for who I judge will do the best job in office; not along party lines.

What I understand (and you fail to) is that people should be treated as individuals and not clumped into a group.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

LT

Dear Sarah Palin,

You may want to teach your daughter the difference between your and you're. It is fairly embarrassing when a foreigner who speaks English as his second language is able to tell the difference but your daughter doesn't.

PS: Your show is stupid and mind-numbing. Watching it decreases people's IQ.

Thanks!

trajan

LMBFHAO!!!!! r u people kidding me? it's as if u cm2 TMZ looking for deep insight in2 relevant issues. It's TMZ! Come here for a laf! damnFools lightendafuk up!!!

BillieJean

OK seriously? Number one, everyone is getting heated over a teenagers argument? Secondly, I do question Sarah's parenting. So many times we have asked what the heck has happened to our kids today, they have absolutely no respect. The older woman getting harrassed on the school bus, the kids disrepecting each other and adults they come into contact with. It is because mothers like Sarah are too busy with thier own life they forget about their kids. It is one thing to stick up for your family, that I would expect, but the way Willow and Bristoll acted was not showing respect for their family. Responsibility and some type of manners should be expected from these young ladies because of the position their mother is in. Sarah should have taught them that everyone is going to have an opinion and whether good or bad does not make it right or wrong so toughen the skin and move on.

Previous 15 Comments | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81