Avril & Deryck

Finally Divorced

11/17/2010 2:07 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley have been swappin' spit with everyone under the sun since they split last year -- but they weren't OFFICIALLY single until yesterday ... this according to new docs.
1117-avirl-deryck-ex-tmz-02-creditTMZ obtained documents filed Tuesday in L.A. County Superior Court which show a judgment has  been entered in the former couple's divorce ... which means as of yesterday, the two are now officially single. Avril -- who married Deryck back in July of 2006 -- had filed for divorce in October of last year.

Avril has since hooked up with lady slayer Brody Jenner ... while Deryck was recently busted sucking face with some random chick at a tattoo parlor.

Glad to see they've already moved on.

0709_split_footer

Fredo

I can't believe she married that impossibly ugly mofo to begin with!

Marilyn Monroe

She will kiss anything when she is high

Darvon

to have Avril and then loose her is unimaginable.

Matt

I couldn't disagree with Ken more. If ever there was a time to speak specifically about THAT person, this would be it. Too many times lately I've heard priests talk about their own experiences, not about the deceased. Without the Eulogy the ceremony is too generic.
_________
Watch movies for free at http://videosvision.com

rad

Avril never acted like she was married at any point during her short marriage , she was with other men and she cheated on her husband .
Avril got a reputation for what she was doing and who she was doing it with around Hollywood when she was out partying without her husband since 2008 , you can't keep secrets people saw her and talked about her .
People thought she would be different but she is just like every other LA celebrity her husband deserved better

Joey

#2 Darvon You have got to be kidding that D-Bag is the biggest sellout in music industry history, When she started she was punky and dresssed in old clothes no makeup and bad hair and dissed the pretty girls Christina and Brittany. When being punky didn't work she became one of them except for the pretty part That she couldn't fix

MIDNIGHT TOKER

I think I had sex with her last night,she said her name was avril and she was a singer ..hmmmmm

Me

She became an insensitive bitch. She totally deserves her loser boyfriend and his plastic mother.

I wish Deryck all the best.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Overrated. No accounting for people's tastes I guess. She can only carry the bad-ass wannabe so far til she has to get down to brass tacks, then only her uh, music, if you want to call it that, is left. Good for the dirty teen crowd. Divorce? Meh. Just another brick in the celebrity wall.

nancy jo

You Too Stay Friends;Now Breathe!!!

Darkstar

Avril is a retarded fake bitch with 4 new whore tattoos with a useless ****tard loser as a boyfriend. Please Avril please for all your fans, just **** off for good and live your pathetic hollywoood life, you have no respect left. You are suck a loser and so fake but keep talking your **** in interviews.
Hope you are happy with your cokehead life with moron jenner and your cokehead buddy Brandon Davis, you probably F**k them both disgusitng bitch.
Go Away!

yo mama

a couple of Canadian douche bags that no one ever cared about

forgetu

HEY FREDO SHUT THE **** UP DERYCK IS A SEXY MAN!! and they were both cute together so :P

Corey Groves

I just wanted to say that I don't care what Avril Lavigne does in her pathetic life because I don't like her at all. I'm so glad that she and Deryck Whibley are finally divorced because she doesn't deserve to be married to him at all. She needs to do the world a favor and drop dead because she is nothing but an annoying loser bitch who did a terrible job on covering the song, "Fat Lip" that was originally sung by Sum 41, and I wish that Deryck would have beaten the crap out of her with his guitar for doing that because she can't carry a tune when it comes to singing. I don't think that he would ever take her back after she cheated on him while he was busy touring with his band, Sum 41. She also needs to grow up and stop acting and dressing like a wild teenager because she is no longer a wild teenager anymore. She is already a grown woman now and it's about time that she starts acting and dressing like it because she can't go on acting and dressing like a wild teenager for the rest of her life, and all of her fans out there should learn to accept that because it's part of growing up. I don't find her physically attractive at all, and I never will because she looks like a plastic Barbie doll who always likes to wear a lot of heavy eyeliner and mascara. She is also a terrible role model to all of her fans out there because she spits at the Paparazzi when she gets drunk. She sings and writes lame Pop music, and I don't like listening to it at all because her music makes my ears bleed so much. Deryck doesn't need to have a loser like her in his life because he can find somebody else who is a lot better than she is. End of story.

None Ya

F*ck you all who hate Avril and who call her a bitch and stuff