« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

dave

Parker threw her a backdoor pass.

jim A

Nice pic...

beverly

what the hell is goin on....
No one believes in the sanctity of marriage anymore.
It will be 25 yrs that I have been with my husband....we married for life not convenience....one has to work 120%plus in order for a marriage to work...communication people......noone believes in that either..

Albierta

Once with a black you never come back!

chick

NOBODY EVER THOUGHT OF THESE TWO LAST FOREVER IN THE 1ST PLACE.

TONY IS FUGLY..HE REMINDS ME OF BRITISH COMEDIAN MR. BEAN.

denny

ex-teammate. barry went to houston year before last and supposedly this has been going on a year from one of these reports. these things happen especially when people travel a lot. what's the big deal? it's just a little slip up.

scott

What a dumb ass for falling for some money hungry bitch's diabolical plan. DUMB .... ASS

scott

I take up for guys doing a lot of questionable ****... but this takes the cake!! tony, you are officially a dumb ass!

kevin

I BET ERIN'S PREGNANT

Angie

Why does the media insist on putting their story - and more - online? When the cat is away, the mice will play. So, when Eva is gone, what does she expect will happen?

mc

what s***. people like this should never marry.

Lydia

You dirt bag Pepe la Pew now your in the same league as the other dirt bags....... yor low life SOB and cheating on your team mate come onnnnnn......
Say Good Bye to your San Antonio so called family home.

Cheater!!!!!!

rico

Tony is a total creep- look at him... way to go little guy.

amit

what a chodu bhanchod

Gina in NE

Tony! Don't sh*t where you eat!