« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

fred

eva single woohooo

amanda

They should double date with Angelina and Brad as well as Le Ann Rimes and her guy.

So What

Damn Baby come over to me you will not have to worry about me going out on your hot body!!!!! FOX

queen A

surely that the 2 kids of Barry are really the parker's ones!
who knows?????

adixjr

not condoning but it takes two to cheat. quit acting like tony has a majic wand. many times the marriage was already in trouble,,,strange thing though these people are never happy afterward

Shelia

Give me a BREAK! EVA is still SCREWING MARIO LOPEZ! She's not some little victom here. COME CLEAN ABOUT YOUR CHEATING WITH MARIO LOPEZ, MS. EVA!

Tres

"Remember never trust some JIVE ASS HOMEBOY around your wife . They are like stray alley cats they need their balls cut off .
'

Right...or your President*Bill Clinton* There are plenty decent "JIVE ASS HOMEBOY'S" as you put it*rolls eyes*. Men are going to be men. This has nothing to do with race,religion or class.

Tres

"Eva, you can get any man you want! BTW next time check out someone from the Lakers.. lol"

She may be able to get em',but what is the point if you can't keep em'? Lol!

ecoli

never trust the french

KYJurisDoctor

Now they'll turn around and start dating each other's ex spouses. TRULY PATHETIC, if you ask me! http://OsiSpeaks.com

Dere

DAMN...Erin is smokin too!

Ron

EVA DON'T WORRY ABOUT A THING.
YOU CAN GO ON AND CHOOSE FROM THE MANY SUITORS WAITING IN LINE FOR YOU, WHO WILL TREAT YOU LIKE A QUEEN.

TONY WILL LIVE WITH REGRET FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE FOR WHAT HE DID TO YOU...

...AND THAT CHEATING WOMAN, WHO BROKE UP TWO HOMES (WHO HAPPENS TO BE A GUTTER WHORE) HAS TO LIVE WITH SHAME (AND A SCARLETT LETTER ON HER CHEST) FOR THE REST OF HER LIFE.

fashionbrand

You know i like parker ,he play the basketball very well,and now i found this ,i think this is not good ,hope he can do other thing not the person wife.I think he can go http://www.fashionbrandwholesale.com/ to do as a saler ,hehe.

French Hater

Typical French Move. Most selfish people I have ever met!

mary

yea!!!!!!! good job tony. thats what she gets for being a B@#@#
GO with KIM KARDANSIAN she's a hottie and single