« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

maggie99

Although I am now happily remarried, just me, nothing sucks worse than finding out your husband is doing one of your best friends. It just doesn't get much worse than that. Keep your chin up Eva - you WILL meet a better man for you someday. Nice move, ERin & tony. How about getting a divorce before hooking up?

so over it

DOUCHE BAG EXTRAORDINAIRE!!! But as for her "we love each other deeply" comment, I call BS. Quit being PC. If HE *LOVED* you he would have kept it in his pants!

angry me

erin you're worse than bombshell mcgee and tony parker's an idiot with no brain

Mare

He cheated, why does that not surprise me? Eva is so gorgeous, the other woman can't hold a candle to her. Don't know why any of these celebrities even bother getting married.

Billy

Wilt the Stilt strikes again, My sympathy goes to Brent, Eva knew what she was getting into when she married a basketballer. Khloe K. brace yourself.

jacqueline

sounds like these two deserve each other.
I don't give their relationship 6 months.

KERRY J!

MAYBE "BRENT" AND "EVA" SHOULD HOOK-UP.

XIslandzWife

Tony is a ****tard! Eva is X's infinity better than Erin.

SoThere

WTF? Why do they bother getting married??? Stay single
and do whoever. STUPID.

Sarafina

I would love to see Eva and Erin on an episode of "Basketball Wives"...cat fight!!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

Eva is short.

James Litter

A little late on this one fellas..http://www.terezowens.com/tony-parker-caught-cheating-with-former-teammates-wife/

W

How do we even know it's true? Give me the texts and then I'll belive it.

KikiStillInOttawa

@www.hairclub.com - a little bored are we?

jeannie

Why do all these well known people keep thinking they won't be exposed ?