« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sean Rones

I heard that Aunt B cheated with her husband with goober thus she was divorced thats how she had to move in with Andy and Opie. On another note I am hearing from my sources that Eva had a affair with Ruben Kinkaid the bus driver of the partridge family Harvey I have polaroid pictures I will trade you these pictures for a new floobee

Superman

Awww, I'm the one who first posted this pic here. I get nothing in the credits?

BTW, Hell has a place for these two lowlife cheaters.

Rob Laurie

In the 9th grade, I ran the 50 yard dash in 15 seconds.

Butt Lovin Bear 401

Of course none of us really knows how anyone truly is in their private lives but Eva Longoria seems like an honestly decent person, very real & down to earth. On top of that she's damn awful Gorgeous!!! I hope Tony Parker feels it was worth screwing up what he had with her so he could play footsie with another woman. But I seriously doubt he will.

gds

Looks like Tony still got game :)

Sunshine

UPDATE: "Extra" host Mario Lopez claims Eva has confirmed to him that she found hundreds of text messages from another woman on Parker's phone.

Next week will be a year since Tiger was caught.
Guys NO TEXT MESSAGES.

D

Or delete your texts...

Caligirl

At least SHE was strong enough to kick his ass to the curb. Most women FOLD and take the cheat back. Some women are so stupid. It takes a very strong woman to walk. Good for Eva because once a cheat, ALWAYS a cheat.

DESPERATEHOUSEWIFE

I think its pretty funny.

Desperate Housewives comes knocking.........

CHRIS

What a sick bastard dis mother****er is punkass lil bitch

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

TONY SHOULD JUST PACK IT IN AND MOVE BACK TO FRANCE. HE'LL BE THE MOST HATED MAN IN AMERICA. HE'S AN ARROGANT JERK ANYWAY. TO DO THIS TO YOUR WIFE, BUT ALSO A TEAMMATE IS BEYOND SICK. HE'S ON THE SAME LEVEL AS JESSE JAMES, MAYBE WORSE!

bubba

A prostitute in very motel room would save a lot of marriages.

marge

Tony Parker is an amoral, no conscience, selfish jerk! Hope his wife gets all his money and leaves him broke.

Kaaka

This is even better than Desperate Housewives,, They need to COPY this PLOT..lol

MJ

Tony Parker is fug and a sleaze