« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

LoveKim

Erin Barry and Tony Parker are to blame, they are both skanks! I feel bad for Eva but Tony was only 21 when they met.

Jason L.

Why do these idiot celebs get married? And why do we care?

Miranda

ERIN BARRY IS A SKANK! ALEJANDRA AMARILLA (MARRIED TO STEVE NASH IS A SKANK) NASH JUST DIVORCED HER BECAUSE SHE HAD A BABY BY ANOTHER MAN. YOUNG, SPOILED, BORED WOMEN ARE THE BIGGEST CHEATERS IN THE WORLD. ERIN WAS A TERRIBLE FRIEND TO EVA JUST LIKE VANESSA MINILLO WAS A TERRIBLE FRIEND TO JESSICA SIMPSON BY STEALING HER HUSBAND NICK LACHEY!!!

reallyrosie

Tony Parker has always been a jerk. Eva tried to save him from himself, and he's seemed like a better person since being with her. I can't believe he's humiliated her like this.

Muppet

I have to laugh at people stating she must be a b*tch or bad in the sack and he gets a free pass because he's an athlete. Can anyone besides me see what's wrong in the world today? Some seriously skewed thinking going on here.

SA_Native

I have worked with Bret at a center during the Katrina nightmare. He is the nicest guy in the world. It is also pretty clear why Parker signed a new contract with the Spurs on short notice. The rumors were he was leaving at the end of the year. He better stay with basketball, because he is playing OK this year, but will be a little lite in the pocket book before this is done.

tttt

Google in the input: clshoe.us you can find many brand names, even more surprising is that he will sell you the unexpected o(∩_∩)o

Boogie Down Bronx MD

Tony Parker 1. French 2. Black 3. Light Skin 3. Pretty Eyes 5. Rich. Put it all together Brent Barry just learned what all the true to the game cats already know....YOU NEVER BRING YOUR WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND NEAR A LIGHT-SKINNED PRETTY EYED RICH BLACK FRENCH DUDE, NEVER. WHAT THE HELL WAS BRENT BARRY THINKING ABOUT? Take a close look at Tony Parker look at those eyes he looks like a beady-eyed perverted.

michaela

I bet his team mates will have some trust issues with Tony after this, which might not make for the best games.

And if this has been going on for a year or so, then it wasn't just Tony cheating, but that was before Erin filed for divorce.

Wendy

#70 in case you did not know. Erin Parker 1. American. 2. Black. 3. Light Skin. 4. Pretty Eyes. 5. Rich. Brent Barry's wife is a LIGHT-SKINNED PRETTY EYED BLACK AMERICAN GIRL WHO HE THOUGHT WAS AS COMMITTED TO HIS MARRIAGE AS HE WAS TO HER. Erin and Tony is at fault not their color. They broke their marriage vows and they should pay the ultimate price for doing so. I side with Eva and Barry the same way I sided with Jordan Bratman (Xtina's husband who was betrayed by her). I also sided with Jessica Simpson when her cheating hubby betrayed her.

Miss Reni

She ain't no Eva Longoria, that's for sure! what an idiot, and what a tramp.

Lisa

Eva is not smoking hot. Take away the makeup, hair, expensive clothing and she isn't that hot after all. Have you seen her without makeup? She's not attractive at all. I am not hating either. I rather have a woman that is naturally beautiful. I don't want a woman that needs makeup to look good. Concerning her husband. What an ass. The other woman is shamless to have cheated with a married man.

houston32

Blame the wife Erin.. I'm sure if you check Tony isn't the first one she has slept with.. It takes 2 to Tango and 1 to lead.. I'm sure she was driving..

Rocco

So much for denying the divorce.

Pound Sand

Good for her kicking his stupid cheating ass to the curb! I did like him but what an POS he has turned out to be! He definetly traded down! What a dipsh*t!