« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Precious

Let's just hope he didn't give Eva a std. , friggin pig.

Gnomon

Yuck, MUDS.

Jean

The two women look almost exactly alike...surprise, surprise.
Just trade in one for the other. Pathetic!

guest

Oh, man, what a bummer. I remember Brent Barry when he played for the Sonics, he is such a sweet guy.

dick

barry shouldnt be bummed, obviously his soon to be ex wife is just another dime whore.

KERRY J!

@ COMMENT #48

SAW YOUR COMMENT; "MEN ARE DOGS???"

HOW ABOUT: "WOMEN ARE SNEAKY!!!" YEP, TRUTH HURTS! I SAW IT FIRSTHAND!

THE BOYFRIEND WAS "LOCKED-UP", (IN JAIL.) WHILE "THE SNEAKY GIRLFRIEND", FOUND A YOUNG GUY IN LESS THAN 60 SECONDZ!, THEY WERE ****IN' IN THE NEXT ROOM!, I HEARD THEM TOO! "MEN ARE DOGZ", MY AZZ!!! THERE'S "STILL" ARE GREAT GUYS ON THIS PLANET!, I'M ONE OF THEM!, AND THERE'S MANY MORE! STOP BEIN' "BRAINWASHED!", AND "WAKE UP!!!"

BIBBB

HOESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Precious

@Trip Blevs, then, what are you doing on a gossip site, moron.

Kaaka

Tony just have to START speaking FRENCH with HIS SHIRT off to the LADIES and its ALL over.

cekeste

Wha??? She looks like an ugly, pasty version of Longoria. Tony is a skank ho for cheating on his wife, team, and fans. Faithless jock itch.

karen Clark

athlete's have to dame much Testosterone..

Eliana

Wow what a downgrade!

tucson

Unfortunately its who we are. No matter how beautiful she is if she stops being intimate, we jump ship.

bstill

Tony's Peter likes to "PLAY BALL" on and off the court ! And apparently too hell with his team mates. What a Jackass

marcia

I remember when Eva and Tony first got together. They were on some talk show. Maybe it was Oprah, I don't know. I could tell it wasn't gonna last that long. She was so pushy & it was like she was bullying the guy into marrying her. She seemed so desperate. He clearly wasn't ready. She was so giddy and what not and just looking & listening at him you could tell he didn't feel as strongly about her. The body language was all off too. Poor Eva judging by their recent appearance on Ellen you could tell she was clearly madly in love with him.