« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brent Barry's Dad: 'I Feel Horrible for My Son'

11/17/2010 7:58 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The father of San Antonio Spurs star Brent Barry -- whose wife Erin is reportedly the other woman in a Tony Parker love triangle -- tells TMZ he's worried that Brent will be "devastated" by the news.

Tony Parker Cheating With Brent Barry's Wife, Erin Barry

Barry -- who played with Parker from 2004 to 2008 -- is in the middle of a divorce from his wife Erin Barry ... and earlier today, it was reported that she was the other woman who got in between Tony and Eva Longoria.

We spoke to Barry's father, NBA Hall of Famer Rick Barry, who told us, "I feel horrible for my son. I'm in shock.  I knew [Erin] was moving out of the house soon and SHE was the one that filed for divorce. This is the straw that broke the camel's back."

Rick added, "[Brent] is going to be devastated.  I can't even imagine him going through this ... the divorce was hard enough news."

Tony Parker and Erin Barry

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cliff

#80, you're funny.

Even if every woman closed her legs to an attached guy, there are plenty of men who roll on the "D L". Take a look at your local craigslist and you'll find plenty of married guys looking for, well, other guys..... We won't even get into the stuff about the married guys who hook up with the trannies.

Lisa

The other woman looks like Jessica Alba.

raTTLESNAKE

celebs would have a much better chance in a relationship if they married non-celebs, but no they are too stupid and presumptuous to try that.... let em suffer

Peter

Well Well Well!!!. Maybe Eva is now a lousy lay after marriage, and a total bitch. We don't know. Ask the guys: now they have to pleed. They were so horney before marriage. A day will come when a contract of living together with no pre-nups for five years, to be renewed if necessary for an additional five. That's when I can spend my $100 bill on myself. Life for both will be good. Togetherness!!!!!

MariDM

NEVER trust your FEMALE friends around your husband. Happened to me. HORRIBLE experience.

DAVE

what a smarmy, s***my little dirtbag. what a french little wussbag. always had a s***my little look to his smug little frog face but he deserves the skank he got with. s***bag. brent should thank his lucky stars that he found out what a whore he was with in the first place, as should eva. those two (brent and eva) should have a torrid all sex affair for a few months just to put those other two piles of dung in their place.

@firestarter_916

Anyone who didn't think Tony would cheat on Eva or is "surprised by this is completely clueless about 1) men, 2) athletes (esp basketball players, 3) the human race. It's what they do, so please just move along, nothing to see here folks.

Emily

TMZ you guys got it right again.

MrsBeasley

I agree with the poster who said without the make up, hairstylists and all the other people who's purpose in life is to make plain looking women beautiful, that Eva is NOT so hot when she isn't made up. Most women aren't. Not hating just telling it the way it is. Wasn't Eva married while messing around with Tony Parker? I think from the get-go Tony Parker looked terrified the closer the wedding got and he simply looked to me like he'd rather be horse-whipped than get married and have this fairy-tail like wedding and life she wanted. I kinda felt sorry for the dude because he just looked like it was all just moving too fast for him. What you see in the mags and on the internet is one thing, but none of us know what its like to live with either one of them so the only thing one can say is thank God they never had kids.

Miva

I can't believe that's true, Erin is so dear in Houston.
Find out more about Erin Barry's early years, marriage, children, divorce, alleged affair with Tony Parker here
Erin Barry: Brent Barry's Wife (Photos, Video) http://spo­rts.rightp­undits.com­/?p=5457

lgwelsh1

-Deny it till you die pal...

Ari Gold

Allie

Some men are just ****ing dogs.

JAC

Don't just bash Tony, Brent's wife plays a roll in this too, and is it me or do both these women look similar????

nell

erin barry:go to hell!in France we think you're a bitch!!!!!

sansan

I always thought Eva deserves to be with a much better person. Tony has just proved to the world how stupid, childish and classless he could be. Please Eva, next time get a man who fears God. Oh Tony what a shame!