« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ochocinco's Engagement Gift

-- New Reality Show

11/18/2010 10:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It's only been two days since he got engaged -- and TMZ has learned VH1 has already offered Chad Ochocinco and his freshly-minted fiancée a new reality show ... but there's a catch.

Chad Ochocinco Realty Show
According to sources close to the couple, VH1 made an offer to Chad and "Basketball Wives" star Evelyn Lozada on Tuesday ... just hours after news broke about the 10-carat engagement.

We're told the show would be centered around the couple's post-engagement relationship leading up to the wedding.

According to sources, the couple is very interested ... but won't sign unless "the money and situation are right."

But clock's ticking -- because we're told VH1 wants to start shooting ASAP.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SallyChi

This is a sure way for a marriage to end. Has anyone who does a reality show stayed married?

tami

as if they are not going to do the show PLEASE anything for a buck i will not watch it i would rather watch reruns of leave it to beaver or little house on the prairy for gods sak like he needs more $$$$ have me on the show so i can make a few bucks

Superman

Another dumbass "reality" show that I will never see!

Odds are it's a staged "engagement" just to get a reality show.

Quinn

ANOTHER reality show? Jesus, when will it end?

Jackie

LOL....American people u have too much money to waste...seriously build homes for pets than wasting money on crap shows...awww!!....

ladydiinpa

They are no serious about their marriage if they take this on..
Chad needs to concentrate on playing football and winnin some games.

Slayer: I agree w/u a bit..I've never understood why people watch these types of show, and try and anazlyze the bshyt..it is fake,,I have better things to do, I have to be around people at work that I could do w/o sometimes, I do not have time or interest to watch this junk, but evidently alot of others do.

Penny

What makes her think that he is any good. He has 5 children by all different mothers. Doesn't seem that he is that reliable. If he spent as much time playing football, I live in Cincinnati by the way, as he does with all his outside fooling around then he might be worth the millions he is paid a year TO PLAY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!

Jonquility

Please VH1 ENOUGH OF THE "REALITY SHOWS". This one is a joke. He's desperate for someone that can help keep him in the spotlight. She is just a plastic fake wanting her time in the spotlight even though ppl are DONE with her. This is shore to be a BORE FEST! They make a mockery of marriage. Don't count on many people watching this. Do I have to remind you of "The Ultimate Catch" and that fake ****? You are insulting the viewers intelligence.

Jack

Does any of MTV's or VH-1's programming actually have anything to do with music at all?????Technically,it is false advertisement to call either one of these ridiculously stupid channels music!This is what technology has brought us in 2010.When you have 350 available television channels somebody feels a compelling need to fill all of that airtime with moronic reality shows starring no talent wannabe egomaniacs!

Grandma Cracker

yawn

lhartwell

The dumbing down of America is in full swing.

Yet another reality show huh? I'm convinced we are headin' for the toilet.

But, what I don't understand is is why does this girl she think she is special, clearly this man has problems staying with one woman, he has the morals of a Tom cat.

So why her? Why now? I guess she figures she can cash in and maybe throw a couple of kids in there and she is for sure going to get some of his income.

Oh, but, its love I guess......

Fredo

So basically, this whole "engagement" was a carefully calculated thing based on the two of them profitting from it by having a reality show. A sham marriage, only intended to entertain the public.

Well, whatever floats your boat, I guess, Chad. You weirdo.

me

He needs to stop with the tv shows and start concentrating on his football career. Since he sucks.

nisiek

WOW a whole four months does not make a relationship. Now I have to stop watching VH1 cause they have gone off the deep end on this one. Gold Digger meets semi good but desperate for attention football player....and they get engaged after FOUR MONTHS...not only is their marriage doomed if they do this show, but so is VH1. Stupid move VH1!!

TJ

Nice earrings on her. The bigger the hoops, the bigger the ho.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments