Freddie vs. Jackson

11/17/2010 1:55 PM PST BY Johnny Lopez

The 54-year-old resurfaced at some event in Atlanta last week ... in a funky looking suit.

1116_freddie_jackson_reveal

In 1985, Freddie was nominated for a Grammy for Best New Artist.

Believe it or not, Jackson continues to release music through something called Orpheus Music.

Chuck

Freddy's not looking so well nowadays. He looks ill.

DARRYL

DAMN!!! that ***** looks like he's got the PACKAGE there have been rumors for years he's gay

Undercover

Man, he looks like Steve Erkel. "Did I do that big guy"?

NeShale Beatty

I agree he does have that obvious "my t-cell count is @ its low" look! I saw him in concert 3 yrsa ago and I must admit he looked very healthy! SMH 4 him even wearing the suit...4get how he looks!

latasha

Despite what anyone says, Freddie Jackson is still the ****!!!! I grew up listening to him and the melodies he belted out were outrageous!!!! So what do i think of the way he looks now??? He has aged, in hollywood...period. Quite thehatin ass comments and give it up for a real legend!!! Remember: had it not been for this man we wouldnt have the real love songs and by real men today.....u go Freddie! Mr. Jackson is u nasty!!!! Holla!

dsw

A couple of his songs were cool. But he came out (poor choice of words) around the same time that Luther Vandross was making hits. Not enough room for him.
He does look rather, um, not cool. Losing weight can be a great thing, just doesn't look well, at all.

patrice lewis

Love Freddie Jackson but he looks terrible. Chronically Ill.

Sheila

Damn! he looks like a cross between Starr Jones and Ashy Larry !!!

BroadNMarket

I saw Freddie in at concert in Newark, NJ last month. He looked very frail and sickly. When he walked out on stage the crowd gasped and a hush covered the room. Everyone was just shocked. At first we didn't know who he was. He kept saying stuff like "I'm still alive" and "Thank God I'm still here". So, I don't know what's up. He also said he lost 147 pounds last year. That doesn't sound like a diet choice. He really looked sickly. It was really sad to see him like that.

natalie reddick

well i just saw him last thursday in philly and yes he lost weight but when u see him n person and hear him sing you know thats the same FREDDIE JACKSON just healther

Kitty Jones

Wow! It's been 10 years since I've seen him. I can only pray that he's healthy but it doesnt look good.

Leslie

Has it been confirmed that he's sick or did he intentionally lose weight?

carmelite

you can look at this man and see that SOMETHING is not well with him. he is NOT healthy. yes, he released some wonderful songs and was/is a crooner BUT he looks like he's knocking at death's door. that aint hatin, that's real talk!

Missionary Tracy

Blessings let us pray for one another GOD is good whatever the situation could be.

danny

DAMN CAN A PERSON LOSE WEIGHT AND KEEP THEM SELF UP. THE MAN IS FIFTYFOUR YEARS OLD.AND NOT TRYING TO HERE ALL THAT NEG..BULL ****. IM A BIG TIME FREDDIE JACKSON FAN.

DANNY NUTTER