Chris Brown's Judge:

No One's Done

a Better Job

11/18/2010 7:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If probation is a report card, Chris Brown just got an A+.

111810_chris_brown_video_2During a progress report hearing in the Rihanna beating case, the judge said she was blown away by Chris' work ethic, commenting, "No one has ever done a better or more consistent job than you have."

Brown -- who pled guilty to felony assault back in June of 2009 -- only has seven domestic violence sessions left  ... and he's completed 581 hours of community service ... which still leaves 819 hours.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Greg

He looks good in stripes!

Lindal

You don't even know how proud I am of Chris!!! I had a huge smile on my face. You can tell that alot of people are starting to warm up to him, which is great. Chris is a good person on the inside and is sensitive to peoples' criticism. No matter what people say, I think he should contineu on with the good work work. He is not even close to finishing his punishment but he is doing better than the ones who were never shunned for their misconduct: Lindsey, Mel, TI,etc. He is the only one who was man enough to stick to the job and stay the heck out of trouble. That is what I call a good tropper.

It doesn't matter if you think picking up garbage doesn't equate to learning how to treat women well. He is obedient and wants to correct his faults by sticking to the judges orders. What else do you expect him to do? He doesn't need to prove anything to you guys. In fact, how many of y'all insult women on a daily basis (verbally abusing them)? Alot of men do that by the way. Let him live. He is slowly becoming successful. Smart people with lives could care less what he did.No one and I mean no one has the right to judge him. AMEN.!

Dianna

I forgave him just as God did. Let him go on with his life. At least he is not T.I. and as for Rhianna, she needs to seek professional help. I belive she know this in her heart. Keep driving in the fast lane Rhianna...Hell is only half full.

Lindal

I love Chris!

Whops

I'm a huge Chris Breezy fan. I think the ReRe cashed in on the whole situation when she instigated it. I don't advocate hitting women - I'm a women. BUT don't hit unless you want to get hit back. Bump Rihanna.

virginia

WELL LET ME SAY THIS.
THIS YOUNG MAN HAS DONE A GREAT JOB GIVE HIM THE CREDIT HE DESERVES OVER A YEAR HE HAS PAID FOR THE MISTAKE ( I WOULD HAVE BEAT HER A.. MYSELF) BY NOT GETTING HIS CD"S OUT WHILE LITTLE MISS HONEST HAD ONE SONG AFTER THE OTHER STILL TO THIS DAY NEITHER ME OR ALL OFF YOU WERE IN THAT CAR OFCOURSE YOU BLAME IT ALL ON THE GUY AND I'M NOT SAYING IT WAS RIGHT AND YES HE HAD TO PAY FOR IT BUT NOW IT IS TIME TO LET IT BE IN THE PAST I'M A 58 YEAR OLD (WHITE ) FEMALE AND CHRIS I LOVE YOUR MUSIC JUST AS MUCH AS EVERY YOUNG KID

Em

I was never much of a Chris Brown fan until all this blew up. Then I took a second look and found a young man full of promise and amazing talent and energy. I don't always like his music but you cannot miss the artistry behind it. Yes, he definitely messed up with Rihanna but he is getting through his penalty, overall keeping a low profile, continuing to work and keeping his nose clean. I don't think we'll see a repeat incident. Thumbs up Chris, keep it real.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9