Mel to Oksana: You're Busted over Baby Pics

11/19/2010 1:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video screen grabs of baby Lucia, shot three days after the confrontation between Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva -- screen grabs that Mel believes prove Oksana is a liar and perjurer.

Mel Gibson Daughter Lucia Photos
Oksana claims in her declaration, during the January 6 showdown, Mel struck her twice, and the second blow grazed Lucia, drawing blood and creating a small abrasion on her chin.

Oksana submitted a photo in the custody case (below) purporting to show Lucia's injury.

1119_lucia_chin_TMZ2

But TMZ has obtained screen grabs from a video Oksana sent Mel on January 9 (see top) ... three days after the incident ... which Mel's lawyers claim in court documents show absolutely no evidence of an abrasion.

According to court documents obtained by TMZ, Mel's lawyers claim Oksana doctored the photo to prove a phantom injury.

And, as TMZ first reported, the day after the confrontation, Oksana took Lucia to her pediatrician, and made no mention of an injury, nor did the pediatrician see one.

1981 COMMENTS

wondering

shuffle, jls is no lawyer, just a loser who wants to sound more important than he/she/it is.

the more posts i read the more it shows just how inept this person is in all respects.

very boorish indeed.

igotfleasfromtmz

As a matter of fact I have over 5,000 fb friends , in countries all over the world. They are going to love this article.

little aussie reader

Another time, as I WAS DRIVING

Posted at 1:45 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by karen lee

You sneezed and snot came out of your nose?

Obviously there was something terribly wrong with your veneers. They don't just come off like that, they were either very old or badly applied. If I were you I'd have a word to my dentist about using out of date cement. Sounds like piss poor dentistry to me.

igotfleasfromtmz

I would urge all readers who have a mind to, to open a facebook account - fake name if you wish start clicking to add friends and send them these articles. In notime the world will know , what this woman is doing.

Bubba

"Now I dunno about you but it's irrelevant to me if the baby has/had a mark or not the SIMPLE fact Mel admitted to hitting Oksana while holding the baby defeats anything he will argue.

Posted at 1:43 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by ThinkBeforeYouSpeak"

It is very relevant regarding whether Oksana has perjured herself or not and / or tampered with evidence. Then too her veracity is very relevant.

igotfleasfromtmz

Posted at 1:43 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by ThinkBeforeYouSpeak"

Mel was a Lion protecting his cub. Pretty obvious she is a liar.

learnmachine

I think that Mel is a Sicko,

and Jodie´s lover boy.

I mean what person in right mind would support this bastard?

little aussie reader

The assumption that she is claiming to be the protector of the child only interested in the child's welfare is dissolved when she places the child between herself and her alleged attacker.

Again I welcome any corrections.

Posted at 1:49 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Denise

Gotcha - no dispute from me.

Shuffle Demon

very boorish indeed.

Posted at 1:47 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by wondering
-----------------------------------------------------------
I am just glad I never ad to use The Briilant Legal Mind that JLS is known for... God ohnly knows what kind of time I'd have gotten!

little aussie reader

Posted at 1:51 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

LOL.. let's hope JLS is not a lawyer where the death penalty is issued.

Shuffle Demon

I think that Mel is a Sicko,

and Jodie´s lover boy.

I mean what person in right mind would support this bastard?

Posted at 1:51 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by learnmachine
---------------------------------------------------------
I would say someone who isn't a Bigot and Homophobic...so that leaves you off the list...

Bubba

Thank you Denise and Hellacious-Nursie!

Shuffle Demon

New York (AP) - Fresh off a fantastic few months for sales on the IPhone 4G, Apple announced that in December it will start selling a special edition iPhone 4G.

The New Oksana iPhone has been specially designed to appeal to fans of the famous Russian singer/ composer /Pianist/ temptress /extorsionist.

The Oksana iPhone comes pre-loaded with all of her music videos, automatically updates with news about Oksana, extorsion schemes, blackmail techniques, wealthy male widowers and wealthy divorcees, and turns into a vibrator with the push of a button.

Apple CEO Steve Jobs when reached for comment , stated : “Our extensive research shows that this special edition Oksana IPhone appeals to most buyers that are poor eastern bloc countries that have women btwn 17 and 41 that are seeking affluent rich men between 18 to 81.

Further research said Apple CEO Steve Jobs, demonstrated in trial test's showed that it scored high with gold diggers grifters and divorce attorneys everywhere.

By forging an alliance with Oksana, the most trusted leader in that demographic,"we’re creating a new kind of iPhone that brings phone, music, video, voice recording, editing, e-mail, sex education, celebrity news, and self-stimulation capabilities in the palm of your hand.”

Jobs futher said that Oksana has been personally involved in the design of the Oksana special edition iPhone.

She selected the style and shade of green with dollar signs skin in which it is wrapped; Jobs futher added : Oksana made a new recording of her catchphrase “ No Money For Me” for its ringtone.

Jobs also said that: " she insisted that each Oksana special edition iPhone come loaded with her favorite Bible passages to reflect her religious awakening while she is in prison".

“I asked her which Biblical passages were her favorite and after thinking for 45 minutes, Oksana told me ‘all of them,’” and asked if the lettering on the bible was 14 karat gold, recalled Jobs.

“She has obviously become a deeply spiritual person, throughout her relationships with men which I think is reflected in the Oksana special edition iPhone.”

When we asked, Steve Jobs declined to comment on rumors that Oksana will be recording a “reunion” tape with ex-boyfriend Timothy Dalton which will be available exclusively on the Oksana special edition iPhone and a particular celebrity website.

“All I can say is that there will be lots more exciting recordings for Oksana's sister when this phone ships,” he stated.

When we surveyed Both tech experts and Oksana's millions and millions of fans, as well as blackmail and extorsionists, all were already getting excited about the Oksana special edition iPhone.

“One of my biggest complaints about the iPhone 4G is how difficult it is to load my collection of Oksana's awesome music and breathtaking videos onto it" said Natalie who didn't want to give her last name.

Natalie further added: " Now I can listen to her f***ing men over from anywhere at anytime, even when talking on the phone,” she exclaimed.

Wall Street Journal technology reviewer Dan Tover said "I can see this special edition Oksana IPhone appealing to a wide variety of criminals all over".

"This is an untapped market that I think Apple has yet to penetrate, but with Oksana as the face of this innovative special edition IPhone this should bring people like her out of the woodwork!"

Letza Gettrich, an 18 year-old Russian singer/composer /pianist, is already planning to camp out in front of her local Apple store in order to be the first of her friends to get a special edition Oksana iPhone.

“I’ve totally modeled my life on Oksana, from deciding not to go to school anymore or college to making tapes of me and my boyfriend having arguments or sex or even video of him driving without a license,” she said.

“I have to be the first one of my friends to record all the latest things that will get me a big payday while f***king him over for cash!"

"I can even listen to Oksana's latest tips, tricks and hints on extorsion while stimulating myself with the special edition Oksana iPhone.”

The special edition Oksana IPhone will be available December 15th just in time before Christmas so you too can entrap those whose bank accounts you love.

Jillette

Oh PLEASE !!!! The baby has a small spot , a little sebacous zit - they get themm all the time ! From sleeping a certain way they get warm and sweaty and hey presto a little spot appears in the morning . Oksana is shockingly manipulative and utterly shameless in her bold lies . This is a sad story where there was conflict in a relationship , Mel was pushed to be verbally abusive and he slapped her once , so get divorced , get anger management and MOVE ON !! . This whole OKSANA morning noon and night is sooooo old now . But , I do reiterate - she is a very accomlished LIAR and deserves to be stopped in her moneygrubbing quest under the guise that it is for child support - women like her make me ashamed to be female .

igotfleasfromtmz

Thank you Denise and Hellacious-Nursie!

Posted at 1:53 AM on Nov 19, 2010 by Bubba