T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Forrest City #1

Thats What you get for dissing Forrest City!!!! #ArmPitOfAmerica

Forrest City #1

Thats What you get for dissing Forrest City!!!! #ArmPitOfAmerica

Victor Copeland

Tip hold ya head homie and **** all this negative bs other people are talking about bc your a human being who made a mistake and now you just gotta allow it to make you a better person. Remember you are a target out here and I been a T.I. fan since I'm serious so homie I'm riding with you and continue to perfect your craft while lock down bc they can take your freedom but not your mind and from one brother to another stay strong and bc you do have a release date so it's not forever.

Liam

Funny how people are so judgemental and they don't know jack**** about our corrupt courts and prison system. THe USA has more people in prison than India, CHina, Russia, and Iran COMBINED! The USA has 300 million and both China AND India each have 1 BILLION and we still beat them both PLUS add in Russia and IRan. So get a clue!

TI, Lauryn Hill, Dave Chappale, Martin Lawrence, John Todd, DMX, and a ton more were set up for not completely bowing down to their masonic bosses in "the industry". (Just ask Kanye, Rhianna, Gaga, JayZ, etc. about "selling your soul".

Listen to the poem DMX did on Russell's Poetry Jam. Its all over Youtube. Educate yourselves instead of wasting time on this TMZ nonsense. Don't you know they purposefully have dumbed you down so that all you pay attention to is celebrity BS? THeres a ton going on politically that has turned the US into nazi germany thanks to American neocon traitors and rightwing Israeli's. I suggest you educate yourself quick.

Liam

Funny how people are so judgemental and they don't know jack our corrupt courts and prison system. TI and DMX were both set up for not completely bowing down to their satanic bosses in the industry. Just listen to the poem DMX did on Russell's Poetry Jam. Its all over Youtube. Educate yourselves instead of wasting time on this TMZ nonsense. Don't you know they purposefully have dumbed you down so that all you pay attention to is celebrity BS? THeres a ton going on politically that has turned the US into nazi germany thanks to American neocon traitors and rightwing Israeli's. I suggest you educate yourself quick.

RAY YOUNG

WHY DONT ALL YOU NEGATIVE MUTHER****ERS GET A LIFE. GOD CREATED ALL OF US EQUAL, WE ALL DIFFER IN OUR FLAWS, T.I.P. FLAWS ARE MAGNIFIED BECAUSE OF HIS STAR STATUS SO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR AND SAY THAT I AM PEFECT AND THAT WOULD BE THE BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD...SO T.I.P. HOLD YOUR HEAD REAL FANS AND SUPPORTERS GOT YOU OUT HERE BRUH, SEE YOU IN 9 PEACE.

Shalonda Smith

T.I., I can imagine you being tired because I'm sure anyone that has been in your situation would be. I am a huge fan of your's and Tiny's and this doesn't change that. One thing I know is that when God has something in store for us he will take us through whatever it takes to get us ready for that very thing. All the things you've been through hasn't pruned you enuff for HIM. He knows what it takes. So from your #1 fan here's a scripture that has helped me get through so much in life. (Romans 8:28 FOR WE KNOW THAT "ALL" THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD FOR THEM THAT LOVE THE LORD...) I pray for you and your family that God continues to bless you all.

jocelyn henderson

OMG!!!! LMAO for all of you people with the disrespectful comments need to stop... first off you have no life if you worrying about other peoples lives that you don't even know... and second i bet you aint gone see to they face so SHUT UP!!! lol you people are killing me like really come on....just had to throw my two cents in on these comments...BYE!!!

Debprah Paige

T.I.
you have tried it your way now try it GOD's way change is always good, instead of cussing try reading the word you and your wife it couldn't hurt. Peace be with you.

TellTheTruth

Come on, really who cares. How can you be rich, go to jail, get out and then do something stupid and go right back? I personally hopes he never gets out. I'm sorry I don't care anything about him, his wife or anything they go through. Crazy I never had respect for T.I. I could see that he was a dirty low-class dog that you don't want to live in your neighborhood or be in your presence at all because all he brings to the situation is trouble. This only confirms he's an ignorant ass N*&&$%. Whatever He'll soon be broke as well and that will be fine by me.

reynosa98

HANG 'n THere Lil' Muth@@f$ck'n HOMEY!! THis is yo' M**th##F$$ckn' DADDY dawg & trust me when I tellya DADDYS COMIN' HOME 2 join ya playa just as soon as I finnish up a lil' M*th*##F**!!'n unfinnished bizness upstate. I'll seeya in 'bout 2-10 lil' brutha!

OyefoluOreoluwa

yeah............i feel ur pian tip,buu believe it,its taught me a lot of lessons.i wan be like 50cent,ross,tip and em other gangsters i see,but do i have to be?this just teaches me that what wrong is wrong.i love you a lot tip,but try to learn how to act under authority bro,dont kniw who put these murf***ers there but i guess at the end of d day it favours me,you our kids,our families and our loved ones.so pls try not to be one of d public enemies so they dont treat you like 1.lets learn from akon.love you tip.every beginning has an end.itld soon be over.keep ur head up bro-rezi
,*****ia