T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

Ben

If you are sick and mother****ing tired of being locked up then you won't break the law then will ya!! Douchebag!

MP

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. I have no sympathy for him. The real test will be after he gets out, to see if he's learned anything and cleans up his life.

mel316

Hopefullyhe gets his act together. What kind of "king" goes to jail for years at a time? what an idiot!!! that said maybe he will learn from this but I doubt it.

Bippy

You are born - You live - Life is a b***h and then you die - deal with it !!!

tgrfan42069

hey TI stop breaking the law and you wont be serving time...DUH DUH DUH

JLS

I support your revelation and your longing to change your life, T.I. Hang in-you will get your chance to do what you want to move forward in 11 mos. Until then, dig deep for the courage to stick it out and make specific plans to get you a calmer, better life when you get out. You can do it!

ama

T.I. you're not broke, you don't need to hustle or whatever to get money. It's pretty simple at this point: STOP BREAKING THE LAW!!

JLS

Words I am so sick of seeing over and over and over and over.

Douchebag
Moron
Deal with it....

Feel free to add some. These phrases were popular years ago and are so worn out.

b

9 you are a dumb c. He admitted to smoking weed in the car. You are a reverse racist. He says it himself he has been in and out his of jail most of his life. He is a LOSER you can make money and stll be a shizhead

Sue

this arrogant ass has no one to blame BUT himself.

It will be too late for this idiot to redeme himself, but hopefully, someone out there
will listen.

marie

STOP TAKING FOR GRANTED THE **** U HAVE !!!!!!!! BE GRATEFUL FOR WHERE U ARE. ONCE U LEARN THAT U WILL STOP DOING DUM SH** TO GET YOUR SELF LOCK-UP. U DID THIS SH** NO ONE ELSE, U HAVE A MONEY HIRE A DRIVER IF U WANT TO PARTY THINK LIKE AN ADULT, U CAN HURT SOMEONE FAMILY ARE YOUR OWN DOING DUM SH**

Ghost

WHO??

Justin

Hey I think I know how to stay out of prison. STOP DOING STUPID ****!!! Seriously cry me a river, maybe you can make a boat with your bed sheets and float out.

TJ

Well, maybe if you followed the law you wouldn't get into so much trouble. Until then, STFU!

GailS

He should get Charlie Sheen's lawyer!