T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

Celeb Gossip Addict

Shoulda woulda coulda. Its time to learn. Its finally time to let that lesson sink in. Too many people come out of prison with the declaration that they are not going back. What they actually mean is that they don't plan to get caught doing the dirt that they still plan to do. But the trick is you gotta stop doing the dirt. No matter if you think the dirt is less dirty than your previous dirt. You gotta cut out all the dirt. You gotta not commit any crimes. Whether you like it or not you gotta leave the criminals alone. It actually is possible to be a successful rapper and not surround yourself with the criminal element. Look at Jay Z and Kanye. I don't know them personally, but somehow I doubt they are keeping company with fellons and they are the biggest rappers out. If you really don't want to go back you gotta let it all go man. I wish you luck with that and you'll be in my prayers. God bless.

b

I know you Rap fans Hip Hop "artists" read this crap like the rest off us.. When this guy gets out he needs to be presented with a dress. To blame his life on his father is b.s. Everyone has it hard. My father left when I was four. I had 3 alcoholic stepfathers in 4 states from 7-12yrs. I left wound up at a runaway shelter got my first job at 13 GED at 15 Associates at 17. I have been a Dr. For 10 years. What a whining little bitch.

SpeakTheWord

I think this man is getting his **** straight now......Life is way to short to be locked up. Hes made a good life so far and can't enjoy it .Hope it works out when he gets out.

Joao

you ought to be motherf**king glad you're not doing the motherf**king'time that you should be doing, but you paid that motherf**king attorney a sum to get the charges dropped....

CALL ME CYNICAL...

...but I'm thinking that all this introspective bullsh*t is just that, his attorney has a back room deal cooked up with the courts to reduce his time. I'd be surprised if he does three months... but he'll never do the 11 months... NEVER. If we haven't learned anything from the Celebrity Justice segment, you get ruling (justice) that you pay for.

It's disgusting, but sadly it's the American way... and it's backfiring and the idiots in the system are too consumed with indoctrinating the masses that we have the best system, best government, best everything in the world... BS

G

@ 8 (sm)

The smartest post I have read on this site you actually took the time to read the article and come to a conclusion unlike others.

Isa

aweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Jen

There's an old saying out there...I'll scream it in caps since T.I. just doesn't get it...

DON'T TO THE CRIME IF YOU CAN'T DO THE TIME.

There, simple enough?

mousetrap

I absolutely love what he has said. He really stripped everything away and got right down to the nitty-gritty truth. There are a lot of parallels with this and addiction also. People rarely change unless they sincerely want to and no longer want to live the way they are living AND no longer enjoy the way the are living. Whatever destructive thing it is they are doing.

dd

In all Seriousness TI it's time to find JESUS!

jaydub75

Yo T.I, That's some of the realist **** I've heard in a longtime. People in the black community need to realize that acting like or being a so called gangsta gets you no where in life as I learned in my younger yrs also. Becuase in jail you are, we are are just straight up bitch's nothing more. Eat when they want us to, sleep when they tell us to, shower when they tell us to, and basically put us in a human size dog kennel. All for what? Cause we wanna be respected by knuckleheads on the street that at the end of the day dont hold wait in the real world? come on. big ups T.I, you know what you need to do when you get out!

Joao

He did find JESUS, he attends Bishop Eddie Long's church in Atlanta. You know Eddie Long, the minster who recently got busted for doin young guys, in the name of GOD.

dd

Well do it on his own he doesn't need some FAKE PASTOR to help him...also If the wife can't get off the drugs u 2 need to consider living apart!

Andie

Is the guy really that clueless?! Doesn't take too many brain cells to figure it out. If you've been in and out of jail for 15 years can't you figure out why?? If you can't, you deserve to be there and you'll probably be in and out for the rest of your life. Get a clue idiot, it's not reaaly that hard to comprehend. PS - your wife is a DOG!

Sincerity

It's called growing up, maturity. Also he's a millionaire brat under 30. Live and learn!! Next time stay your stupid azz at home and get high in your basement den! Or better yet, you have kids be a father to them instead of trying to be a Puff Daddy party hound doing E and "purple drank".

Posted at 3:52 PM on Nov 18, 2010 by Dee Dee Russell

You "ABSOLUTELY ROCK", Dee Dee! Personally, I think he's undergoing "withdrawal" related symptoms and needs to admit that he's an addict and deal with it realistically. Until T.I. seriously commits to living a "drug free" life, he won't be able to avoid the revolving door of the criminal justice system. He's very fortunate. At least he does have something to look forward to when he's released. The Brotha should really be thanking GOD for his blessings instead of complaining. At least he won't feel pressured into continuing to making a living as a criminal. There are much worse things that could happen to him. He needs to "MAN UP" and cut the crap!!!

Weasel

such a talented mofo stop fn up TI