T.I. -- I'm 'Sick and Motherf**king' Tired of Prison

11/18/2010 8:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Rapper T.I. has unleashed a brutally honest statement about his current stint behind bars -- saying he's "sick and motherf**king tired" of being locked up.

T.I. Prison

T.I.'s people just helped the imprisoned superstar post a message on his website, in which T.I. says the time he's serving inside a federal prison in Arkansas is "truly a pain I have never felt before."

In his statement, T.I. -- who's in the first month of an 11-month sentence -- says, "I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it."

He adds, "I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life."

But T.I. says he's finally realized what he needs to do to become a better person saying: "At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down.

But nah... I got to do this sh*t for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!"

Check out the full, unedited message after the jump:

"This experience is truly a pain I have never felt before and that's saying a lot for a nigga who's been down locked up as many times as I have. I see this as a real ass whoopin'. The kind you don't just go back outside to play afterwards. You take ya ass to bed and don't come out of your room until it's time to go to school.

I don' t know what effect this will have on my life moving forward but I'm certainly sick and mother f*cking tired of going to jail, juve, prison, the pen, correctional facilities or whatever else you want to call it. I'd have been better off doing a 5-10 year bid one time than going in time and time again for days, weeks and months for the last 15 years of my life.

Even though it's been a long road, I'm still standing, barely but nevertheless still standing. At one time I thought my motivation for continuing was for my fans, my partna Philant, my pops, my grandmama, even for the haters or the people I let down. But nah... I got to do this shit for me!!! I'll be God damned if I've come all this way and made it through so much hell to let it go down like this! F*ck that! If an hour in the dark is worth a second in the sun then pass me my mother f*ckin' shades cause I'm ready to cash my darkest hours in...ASAP!!!

A lot of folks had fathers or father figures in the house to raise them into manhood. I'm not trying to make any excuses for my situation but my father was a hustler that lived in New York. My uncle was a local big time dope boy turned 10 year federal inmate.

My mother and grandparents did the best they could but I found my manhood in the trap and in prison systems. But I found it. And nan one of mine will ever have to feel the cold tight grip of a handcuff or grace the presence of a jail cell if I can help it.

Over my dead body!

So if you can't respect that you ain't rocking with my movement then Fuck you dog! I know a bunch of mother f*ckers who are.....

- Love KING"

Jessie James

i hope he really does better in the future!!!

Hi i'm a upcoming r&b artist by the name of Jessie James i'am 21, singer/songwriter. I'm finding new ways to promote myself and i'am just asking for a few mins. of your time to check me out and let me know what you think! I currently have my first recorded album "Afraid Of Love" available in online stores such as: itunes, ilike, nokia, amazon, napster, imvu,etc... just google Jessie James "Afraid Of Love"! i can also be found at www.reverbnation.com/jessiejames, www.youtube.com/letasha05, www.myspace.com/jessie5unique, you can contact me at jjames1652@gmail
check out my proformance this is original work! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NGPbjTGHro

pushing to generate a bigger fan base thanks for the support and God Bless!!!

'God Is The Way"

Manny

First of all, You need to calm down a bit. Lay off the profanity and get in the habit of being a nice talker !
In that way, you can start to think differently, for both yourself and your family, friends and fans.
YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN DO WHATEVER IS NECESSARY TO BECOME A BETTER PERSON, ( AS YOU SAID) ok ??????????/
(( WISH YOU WELL , ALWAYS ))

b

Why does anyone care that you uncle was a dope boy? You are really reaching. Your dad had alzheimer's and that is sad but you don't mention your grandfather was a record producer. Take responsibility for your actions and don't try to find someone to blame. Your just a dumb ass face the facts and try to get a life you have like 10 kids

CHINA DOLL

I FEEL LIKE EVERY ONE F**KS UP TIME AND TIME AGAIN BUT WHEN U DNT USE UR HEAD KNOWING YOU ARE ON PROBATION AND GOT DRUGS ON OR AROUND U AND THE POSSIBLITY OF A U BEEN STOPED BY THE LAW U KNW UR GOING BUT I RESPECT HIS WORDS STAY STRON T.I

Cheryl

T.I.
Everyone makes mistakes.I have a son on his third go round
everytime he's released he hangs out with the same people
that put him there the first two times for he's no snitch
but, he is a damn fool.I hope that you both come out with
better results you have 11 imonths he has 15 years.I pray
for my son,you and Lil Wayne daily.God Bless and stay safe.

Love,
Cheryl J.

drock

You stay up keep your head down and when you get out this please stay the puck out jail. one luv

Skippy La Rue

I hate being in jail also..oh, thats right I havent been...cuz I dont do stupid ****!!!!!!!!!!

treadams

STOOPID IS AS STOOPID DOES !!! I don't feel sorry for dumb millionaire celebrities who don't have enough sense or enough smarts on how to NOT keep out in trouble. His most recent songs talk about "hope and changing the past - yada yada yada" but he's just full of hot air and just trying and succeeding on making another quick $$ BUCK $$ off of other wanna be gang-sters/stars/studs/dunces who fall for his B-S. He gets what he deserves. I wish him the best in the future but I'm not losing any sleep over his situation. "ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS" ... sooner or later people learn but they have to learn it the hard way like us all.

Mai65

These so called "thugs/gangsta" rappers talk so much ish, and when the go to jail, they're screaming like bitches

joey _ I love TMZ 'til ya piss me off!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he "just" figured this stuff out?
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E

Well how bout you stop ridin in the hood loaded with iron and sizzurup!!

Jennifer

I feel his pain poor tip...on a lighter note you can turn 6 dollars into 600 easy and in time for the holidays check it out.

frankie

Then don,t break the law you jive ass pimp ,and wash your mouth out with soap . I know your mother raised you better than this boy .

Dale

Who gives a s**t, I could care less about how he feels a dumb a**.U're rich, spoiled and stupid. U did this 2 yourself. MAN UP & QUIT b****ing. I wish I had the opportunities this idiot has had along with numerous chances to get himself 2gether. Do your time get out & learn how 2 act!!!!!!!!! Maybe you'll be around to raise all these kids you've made. Your wife needs to wake up and stop supporting you in this s**t before she ends up in jail with your ignorant a**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW DRANK THAT!!!!

thehoch

This is too funny but a reminder to everyone that there is a very large group of people in this world who don't think the rules apply to them.

It's called a disconnect to reality.

Right-winger not jobs, liberal nutbags, muslim extremist, rich tax loophole executives....They all suffer the same problem. They'll all be crying a different story when it's their judgement day, that's for sure... "GOD...I WAS SO MISUNDERSTOOD!!!"